Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been looking for a set of crash bars for my 919 and haven't been able to locate someone who sells them? Any help would be greatly appriciated.:cool2:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks tvetree,

I'm looking for more of the stunt engine guards, the ones if you happend to get creative and lay the bike on its side and do a donut burnout!! Not that I have enough gull to do that yet, but maybe some day!!

Oh Yeh, Hey there General!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks tvetree, for the offer, I will give them a call!

Thanks to the rest of ya too...!!

Typhoonblue919, my computer crashed and I lost everytihing, start'n over dude!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Tvetree,

I talked with the guys, and they said they would need a bike to measure up. So if you can work something out with them, that would be cool!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, I told them that there is a buddy of mine near them that could bring there bike by for them to measure up.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
lou ky
Vally Station

They are across the river(ohio) not far at all.I belive they ride with a group(local Shop) less than 15 min from my house.

I've left them messages on the sites I've seen them on,and plan to ask at the shop if I dont hear from them sooner.

You can reach me at [email protected],now that this has reached this stage if you like.

G

·
Hi "Heyarchie"

When researching all the options I came across engine guards for the 919 made by GIVI. They are on my list of options for the bike as well as bags from GIVI.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Lady Di,

That crash bar is pretty cool, the only thing that they need though is a slider close to the top of that bar set! To do those bike on its side burn outs!!

TveTree: I will send you a pic that you could maybe bring with you when you go to see those guys.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Bump...

Hey Archie I e-mailed you bout them being buzy till may 7th.Well it's a little past that and They haven't tried to reach me.Do you still want them?I can try to help move things along.E-mail me or post here let me know if you're still about.

Better post here my ISP has been messing up the mail pretty Bad.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.