700 Posts

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
If i get grungy mostlys, Ima be pisst..lol Thanx for the input

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
I have two or three stock seats, and just remembered that one of them got a new cover and some new higher density foam added. Think it's the one currently on the bike. Those Corbins look good. Mebbe I dunno what I'm missing out on. Like to take one down the road sometime, for sure. Send me yours...lol

·
McTavish
6,309 Posts
I have two or three stock seats, and just remembered that one of them got a new cover and some new higher density foam added. Think it's the one currently on the bike. Those Corbins look good. Mebbe I dunno what I'm missing out on. Like to take one down the road sometime, for sure. Send me yours...lol
Seeing as it's you, I'm open to doing a low level experiment on your behalf.
Keep in mind it's still winter here, again more correctly, and there's some snow blowing around.
So, once it's warmer, I'll soak my seat with a sopping wet towel for a couple of days, and see what happens in terms of water egress from sitting on it, as well as sun and shade drying.

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
You make me feel so special! lmao
That seat on eBay is tempting and surely, more money needs to be piled onto this bike, but not really my style. What does yours look like?

·
McTavish
6,309 Posts
You make me feel so special! lmao
That seat on eBay is tempting and surely, more money needs to be piled onto this bike, but not really my style. What does yours look like?
Mine is not tufted! Meaning mine has but a fraction of the stitching as compared to the reference E Bay item.
I'll follow up with some specific info re particulars of my Corbin.

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Groovy

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's my next purchase as well! The Hornet stock seat is more uncomfortable than my girlfriend R3 😅

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Your girlfriend's name is R3? AI? Pic

21 - 31 of 31 Posts