Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chuck norries does not sleep, he waits.
Chuck Norris' cheif export is pain.........
Chuck Norris has 2 speeds. Walk and Kill.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Chuck is a baddas. Check out chucknorrisfacts.com

While urinating, Chuck Norriscan weld titanium.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
I don't know. I like Chuck just like the next guy, but I think the Transporter would smoke da mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, man!

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Bigdaa said:
I don't know. I like Chuck just like the next guy, but I think the Transporter would smoke da mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, man!
Jason Latham

Plus- his english accent is so much better!

Does that make me gay? :cowboy:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Evad101 said:
Jason Latham

Plus- his english accent is so much better!

Does that make me gay? :cowboy:
Well, if it makes you gay, I must be a donut poker too.:crying:

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
Bigdaa said:
well, maybe you don't remember when Mr KungFu made a movie w/ Chuck...

seems Carradine got a little out of line during a fight scene and actually clipped Chuck one....Chuck smacked his ass down and said, 'this is the movies boy...' :ninja:

actors should stick to the movies while check sticks to ruling the universe

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Well, if it makes you gay, I must be a donut poker too.:crying:
Hey Dave, there is no way in Hell we are going to star in the Brokeback Mountain sequel "Cowboy's on Cowboy's, the Big Dave's story!"

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
actors should stick to the movies while check sticks to ruling the universe

I think the dude is a bonified Martial Arts mutha fuka, who as Jackie Chan, does all his own stunts. He isn't a smacked down wannabe, yo.

Cowboy on Cowboy.................Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the Humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Seven months after Chuck Norris had sex with Nicole Kidman, she prematurely gave birth to a Ford Excursion.

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
i'm just sayin, there's a huge difference between studying katas and gettin your ass beat inside the ring...

i don't know of jason having a pro fight record, possible...just never heard of it before and i don't care how much you study or how bad a streetfighter you think you are, if you haven't stepped up to fight professionally it's all just exercise (there are notable exceptions to this, such as Bruce... or stuff happening deep inside china)...chuck on the other hand, well, he's stepped into and cleared out the ring time and again ...world champ 7x i think

and jackie, and i'm a big fan since the 80's, well jackie hasn't done 'all' his own stunts in a looong time but it does make for great hollywood hype...his stunt team is outstanding

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
OK, three words, Super Foot Wallace. Guy was paid cash to take a "Whacking" from Norris.

Two words, Bruce Lee. The singular number one in this and every parrallel Universe, including all black holes and any other matter vacuums.

We can place Jet Li and Chuck Norris in a room together and see who emerges with the tea and crumpets, just for giggles.

But don't get the wrong impression from mio, tio. Chuck is da man in my book, too cause he is a walking talking ass kicking name taking shizzle nizzle muth fuka butt bustin 192.3694% Ameeericaaaaannnn!:cowboy: :cowboy:

What a trip......Rush Hour with Jackie Chan just came on the tube.

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
bruce is god...

college roommate trained w/ Bill, i had some interesting opportunities...

young chuck would eliminate jet in short order

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I dunno man, I think Jet could clean the floor with Chuckie. That little guy was a martial arts champion in China at a pretty young age, if memory serves. They don't hand those things out like they do soccer trophies for little kids.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think Jackie would wipe the floor with all of them. Anybody that can laugh and make fun of himself and has those kind of skills must be a badass.

Ever see any of Chan's old Kung Fu Theatre stuff? He's no joke.

Who would you mess with, the guy all puffed up in the middle of the bar screaming, "I'm a bad muh'fu'er!"? Or that quiet guy in the corner that doesn't blink, just looks at you and smiles while you tell him he's going to get his ass kicked?

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
jackie is cool

jet was picked early on to goto china's nat'l academy, was nat'l all around wushu champ...it involves many things including some on one on w/ scoring...much respect, not the same as being a pro fighter and winning seven world championships; what would happen, who knows but i woulda paid good money to see it :D

some good info on jet but you really need to get a feel for what it means to goto the nat'l academy and what the competitions are like to understand jet's outstanding accomplishments and how they are different from a fighting career and more like a complicated, choreographed gymnastics routine...at least for the last 100 yrs or so

there's an excellent documentary floating around about a kid's attempt to make the national team while studying in beijeng...will try to find a link and of course there's the classic 'this is kungfu' that has clips of jet as a kid

personally, i think they'd all lose to the greatest warrior of all time, a certain samurai w/ 170+ documented kills

1 - 20 of 50 Posts