Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck Norris's RC-51 never runs hot and both headlights are on at lowbeam.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Chuck Norris was offered a helmet via mailorder from Arai. He told them his hair and beard were Snell and DOT rated. He then roundhouse kicked them in the tear-offs.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Chuck Norris pees 105 octane and his saliva is 5W-50

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
At a trackday Chuck Norris got a flat tire, he cut off a lock of hair and stuffed it in the hole and reinflated the tire with helium from his lungs. It shaved 3 seconds off his lap time.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Chuck Norris would roundhouse you in the face for saying that.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MetallicCarrot said:
Chuck Norris was offered a helmet via mailorder from Arai. He told them his hair and beard were Snell and DOT rated. He then roundhouse kicked them in the tear-offs.
I just shot milk out my nose from reading that, and I'm drinking water.

G

·
Chuck Norris was concentrating on Rossi so much that his front tire got scared and chiped itself. No kick needed.

Chuk Norris round house kicked Van Dam into a Man!

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
when chuck Norris drags a knee on the bike, the concrete wears protective sliders.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,607 Posts
I made this one up:

When you step on a crack, you break yo mama's back.
When Chuck Norris steps on a crack, he knocks up yo mama.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Due to recent advances in gear manufacturing there is now an indestructible riding suit. It is woven from Chuck Norris' chest hair.

G

·
this is some funny sh!t.
i like these the best

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

and

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts