Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
And you just know that the little prick is telling all his friends about how HE whipped the big dudes A$$!! Can't wait for part 2...

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
IRHunter said:
And you just know that the little prick is telling all his friends about how HE whipped the big dudes A$$!! Can't wait for part 2...
W/O knowing exactly what happened, I think that the punk (the one with the cheap shot) should have been kicked the shiot out of him by everyone there... he had no business there. Unless of course that's the secret handshake for the new gang members :stuart: :tooth:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Daymmmmmmmmmmmmmm brutal..young kids these days..but at least they are using fists rather than a gun or knife...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ever noticed how all these fight movies with kids take place in a park? I don't know. Reminds me of Larry Clark's "Kids" where they beat that guy with skateboards.

Kids should be at home, playing video games.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Surprised that went past the first punch! When I was a kid thats how all fights ended... first GOOD punch to the face... OVER! Its how I got away with so much as a kid.. I just hit first... and as hard as I could.

That second kid should get his a$$ kicked.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Hey, I see a little guy getting the crap beat out of him by the big dude sitting on his chest. Maybe the cheap shotter was his brother, or best friend.
John Shultz made the mistake of trashing my buddy JB and me. While he was working JB over, I cracked him in the eye just like that. Fukr never gave me and my buddy shiiiit again. Not once. We were 12, John was 15, the year.....1968.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Absolutely hilarious! These kids are ridiculous! All a bunch of "trailer trash" wannabe MTV tough guys. They don't even know how to make a fist, never mind throw a punch. All little punks! Obviously, none of them are involved with organized sports or activities or any type. Uncoordinated and weak.

Someone should go beat there parents! Okay, my rant is done.

I have a great video clip of a perfectly executed fake spin kick to a round-house during a TKD tournament, how would I post it?

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Upload it to RapidShare or e-mail it to me and I'll do it for ya.

Maybe JB can host it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts