Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know a good place to buy Pilot Powers on line. Going to try these tires and see how they are, heard a lot of good things. Been using the Dunlop 208's.

Cheapest place I found so far is this place:
214 bucks for both...
http://www.competitionaccessories.com/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=5813

Any places you guys recommend? Just bought a tire changer and balencer from a local dealer, looking forward to using them.....

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
I got my MPP's here Adam but it sounds like your place beats them by about $2. Jump on em and then get ready to smile a lot after they're mounted! :D

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet razorbike! I think I'll order them today!!! I nerver had any complaints about my Dunlop 208's. They wore and stuck just fine for my riding. but everyone has said the PP's are better. And for that price, your right, better jump on it!!!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
awarble, if you give me until Monday, I'll see if I can help you out even more... remind me though.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RC90 said:
awarble, if you give me until Monday, I'll see if I can help you out even more... remind me though.
Ok, I'll wait, really theirs no hurry. Cold as hell here in Indiana.....
I'll remind ya....lol....

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
PM sent...

·
Left Hand Suzuki Method
844 Posts
Rumor around town is that Michelin is doing an across the board price increase in March on all tires. I know ridersinc.com has specials on powers 225 for both shipped to your house. Go to their web site click on the specials tab...

G

·
I'm waiting for the Pilot Power 2CTs. I've been very happy with the regular PP tires and if they have improved them then they should be great. New 2CTs are dual compound. Just hope they won't cost too much...

·
Registered
417 Posts
You'll notice that the pilots stay rounder a lot longer than the dunlop, which wants to flat spot in the middle and sides towards the end of the tire life.

I think they heat up a hell of a lot quicker than my Diablo's too.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I finally ordered my Pilot Powers from Compotision Accesories. First let me say I was wrong, they do charge for shipping. 20 bucks. So total was like 234.00. Which still isn't bad. Can't wait to see how they are. I've heard all good things!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.