Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
McTavish
6,671 Posts
Up for sale is A very clean Sato Racing exhaust set. I picked them up on eBay and installed them on my bike but they were a little too loud for my taste. Here is a link to my Facebook marketplace ad
Sato racing exhaust I would prefer not to ship if possible
Those look mint!
The look like Sato "1", as in Large Bore (outlet) as compared to the Small Bore outlet Sato 2.
Those should be gone in a flash for your asking price as long as the centre baffling tubes are in good shape.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Up for sale is A very clean Sato Racing exhaust set. I picked them up on eBay and installed them on my bike but they were a little too loud for my taste. Here is a link to my Facebook marketplace ad
Sato racing exhaust I would prefer not to ship if possible
If you are willing to ship, I will pay your asking price plus shipping cost.
I was trying to not have to ship.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,819 Posts
You got a couple of East Coasters floating around here.
You just might want to consider Holden's offer.
You guys are practically neighbors!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
They are GEN1. Gen 3 does not have the riveted SATO logo.
True on the badge...just consulted my reference materials. But not Gen 1. They are just regular Gen 2. Gen 1 doesn't have bands, the long nozzles, or most importantly....the transition cones & small cores inside. They dont have rivets like that either.

They look to be in great shape now but since they are Gen II the cores will rot out eventually (inlet end first). Ask me how I know. I'll withdraw my name from consideration. Still nice pipes & a nice price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts