Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm looking to sell my beloved CB919. I really don't want to let the bike go but I'm looking to get more into track riding and my wallet can't afford two bikes in the garage right now.

This bike is in amazing condition and has been taken care of very well and has a couple of nice ad ons:
  • Upgraded Headers
  • Upgraded Muffler
  • Sato Racing Rearsets (can be purchased with the bike for a good price) and Stock Rearsets *
  • Clip on Bars and Low Bar Handlebars available with the bike.
  • Nifty Belly Pan
  • Tail Tidy
  • Custom front cowl
  • Aftermarket breakaway shorty levers
  • Bar end mirrors
  • Custom 3D printed fork mounted turn signal brackets
  • Integrated Tail Light

* Sato Rearset Note: I just bought these a couple months ago and they were just over $800 CAD after shipping and tax, I'd be happy to include them with the bike for a good price.

The bike has been maintained very regularly:
  • Regular Oil Changes
  • New(ish) front brake pads
  • Rear brake drain and bleed
  • New Chain and Sprockets last year
  • Chain cleaned very regularly
  • New S22 tires used once on track (main portion of tire has good life, side has been used up a bit)

The bike has never been crashed or thrashed. I have ridden it on the track but make sure that the bike is tip top. Sad to be listing her as I really love this bike but just am moving in a different direction with my riding.

Asking $4500 CAD could be interested in traders for an 06+ R6 or CBR600RR
Bike is located in the southern interior of British Columbia

Cloud Sky Water Tire Wheel
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
GitrFixdUp
114 Posts
What is the year and mileage?

Hi all, I'm looking to sell my beloved CB919. I really don't want to let the bike go but I'm looking to get more into track riding and my wallet can't afford two bikes in the garage right now.

This bike is in amazing condition and has been taken care of very well and has a couple of nice ad ons:
  • Upgraded Headers
  • Upgraded Muffler
  • Sato Racing Rearsets (can be purchased with the bike for a good price) and Stock Rearsets *
  • Clip on Bars and Low Bar Handlebars available with the bike.
  • Nifty Belly Pan
  • Tail Tidy
  • Custom front cowl
  • Aftermarket breakaway shorty levers
  • Bar end mirrors
  • Custom 3D printed fork mounted turn signal brackets
  • Integrated Tail Light

* Sato Rearset Note: I just bought these a couple months ago and they were just over $800 CAD after shipping and tax, I'd be happy to include them with the bike for a good price.

The bike has been maintained very regularly:
  • Regular Oil Changes
  • New(ish) front brake pads
  • Rear brake drain and bleed
  • New Chain and Sprockets last year
  • Chain cleaned very regularly
  • New S22 tires used once on track (main portion of tire has good life, side has been used up a bit)

The bike has never been crashed or thrashed. I have ridden it on the track but make sure that the bike is tip top. Sad to be listing her as I really love this bike but just am moving in a different direction with my riding.

Asking $4500 CAD could be interested in traders for an 06+ R6 or CBR600RR
Bike is located in the southern interior of British Columbia

View attachment 158500 View attachment 158501 View attachment 158502 View attachment 158503

1 - 4 of 4 Posts