Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
I'm all for using them as target practice on a paintball range but forgetting the paint balls and the markers and accidentally picking up a good old Colt .45Auto or something that hits a bit harder, you know. Ok, that's a bit over the top. A .22 Ruger Target will work. That's better.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Bigdaa said:
I'm all for using them as target practice on a paintball range but forgetting the paint balls and the markers and accidentally picking up a good old Colt .45Auto or something that hits a bit harder, you know. Ok, that's a bit over the top. A .22 Ruger Target will work. That's better.

Make sure you use cb caps, that way you get to shoot the SOB more often before he finally goes down!:2guns:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
"administrative leave" !:[email protected]?$#&(

What the f**k is that crap? Fire his a$$...preferably out of a cannon...into a brick wall.

In some countries he'd have his daddy parts cut off, why don't we do that?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Oh, oh, I got 500 63gr 22 subsonics, too!

Don't worry we won't run out! I have about 1200 rds CCI CB's in the safe bud!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Hey, I'm never worried about running out.:2guns: :thumbup1: Glad to here you got a supply, though.

(i'm gonna head to the gun show this weekend to pick up a couple thou 45acp's. shhhhhhhh, i don't want doyle to hear)

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Hey, I'm never worried about running out.:2guns: :thumbup1: Glad to here you got a supply, though.

(i'm gonna head to the gun show this weekend to pick up a couple thou 45acp's. shhhhhhhh, i don't want doyle to hear)

Think JB has noticed that we kinda jacked this thread? I just might rival you in the ammo department area. Oh well, all the more ammo for child molesters and terrorists!:tank:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Subs can be silenced and I got me about 1000 to 1500lbs of ammo, jammo! If you have more, then I must bow down to you, Master! (ya fookin gun nut! Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha)

Hey Dadogs, I forgot. RED DAWN! "Avenge me, son. Avenge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WOLVERINES!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Wow....I think you could hear a pin drop:001_cool:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Hey Dadogs, I forgot. RED DAWN! "Avenge me, son. Avenge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WOLVERINES!

Classic movie and one of my favorites!!

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
The scary thing here is that this guy is as whitebread as they come.

This guy could be your neighbor. Your nice-guy, top-o-the world, very accomplished and yet severely twisted neighbor.

I guess that sickness knows no bounds

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Off topic for a minute:

Dadogs, I always end up being the Horn-o-Plenty when I take my extended family and friends out shooting. So, its always Dave heading out into the cabinets in the garage, rummaging around for the appropriate barrel fodder.
Hey, my bro's and their kids come from way away. I can't be stingy! And when my buddies come around, almost the same thing, only they will buy me a juicy steak now and then. I got responsibilities you know.

Now, back to those filthy child molesters we all loathe so much. I for one have emotions for them that make the term loathe sound like love in comparison. If only it was the old west right now. No more Chester the Molester.

Let me not take anything away from GDJAM's post. So very true, GDJAM. Right fooking next door.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
So, it makes you think. If they caught this "scum of the earth" trolling and on the hunt now. What has he actually done in the past?!

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
was this dickhead part of that Dateline sting?

That show shows how broad the "cross section" of socety, capable of this crap, is.

It's weird. I don't have kids, but I love children as much as anybody. I love to talk to them, even if I don't know them, just to try to make them smile or laugh or keep em guessing. But when I do, especially in the absense of their parents, I often feel like I'm breaking a golden rule. I don't want them to feel at ease around strangers, with all the sickos hangin around. It really sucks to have to feel that way.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.