Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an actual PSA from Canada... those guys are whacked.

NOTE: Has foul language in one part.

Anger

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob Frazer said:
Ummmm, Sporty? Please tell me he's lying and that really isn't shown on TV.......:scared:
Well, I saw the video and read next to it that it's real. So I looked around and found news articles that say the same. That's as far as I looked at then ADD kicked in and I started looking out the window.

·
Interceptor!
453 Posts
Yes it is! Gets the message accross, don't you think?

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
It's fukin lame.
But guys who beat their wives and kids need to be educated at the rate of 2850fps with 165gr PALMA at 1000yds.
OK OK I know! Shut up BIGDAA. You are just as bad as the Canadians.
"Allow myself to introduce.........myself"

DON"T HURT KIDS!!!!!!!!!!

For Anger Management/Domestic Abuse/Getting in the spirit of hockey

I forgot,,,,,, that was funny ragdoll!

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Anyone see the hockey one where the dad's getting a speeding ticket and the kids are in the backseat yelling at him "are you gonna take that from him?"

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Danke said:
Anyone see the hockey one where the dad's getting a speeding ticket and the kids are in the backseat yelling at him "are you gonna take that from him?"
Now that would be funny.

Bigdaa, I couldn't agree with you more. But, one must be very careful with getting involved with domestic arguements/fights. A buddy of mine got involved and K.O.'ed a guy beating his girlfriend in a parking lot. Only one shot after warning the guy and the guy shoving and swinging at him. The police show up and he got arrested. The girlfriend said everything was okay and the guy said he wanted to press charges. It was "continued without a finding", but stays on his record as an A&B.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Ya.. I know. It's more the way I feel than what I know I'd do. Domestic stuff can really be tricky between a couple. Even so between an adult and a child.
It's easy for me to sum up the solution in an irresponsible manner out of frustration for not being able to stop the abuse. This desire for protecting children got started many many years ago when I saw the pic of this man's little daughter. She had been mentally and physicaly abused for her entire very young life, along with her once beautiful mom. The picture showed this poor little thing trying to muster a smile for the camera. In her face and eyes I could see every blow, and every insult ever layed on that little sweetheart. Yet she tried to make a smile. Her father eventually killed her. I wished I could have been there to take her away from the torture. I really wished I could hurt that man. As God said "Thou shalt not kill" I swear I could have killed that man knowingly against the will of God.
Pretty deep stuff.
Don't let adults hurt children.

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
What do they mean "You couldn't get away with it here" ?

That looks like every weekend night at the bar where I work. Can't swing a dead cat without hitting somebody smacking up some beeyatch. Most of them deserve it too...cause they are like...chubby and shiit, and don't work hard enough for the green to bring home to their man.

Freakin Canadians....racist, sexist people....Nooooo they won't show the man getting beat by the woman....it's always the other way. Not fair...there is a huge segment of the male population that is abused by their wives...but ashamed to admit it.....made to do things like.....like.....sit in a sidecar.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
465 Posts
XFBO said:
I bet you're not pouring any coffee on your mans lap any time soon! :eek:hmy:
no just hot cocoa with the little tiny marshmallows :001_rolleyes: LOL

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Bigdaa I hear ya. A coworker of mine went through that. The devorce is still going thru. Just knowing what he did you the her and kids makes me sick. It would be very hard for me to not do anything if I saw him on the street. Wouldn't want to kill him, but beat him to a pulp so he's close to death. Nothing make me more sick than a man doing this to a woman or child. Ok, time to calm down...1...2...3....4.....lol.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
ragdoll said:
Ah, I always forget that section of the forum is there.
Bet we wouldn't forget if it was called "Flame Thrower"

Thahat commershul blowes. It is asshatish to me.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
JohnnyB said:
Not fair...there is a huge segment of the male population that is abused by their wives...but ashamed to admit it.....made to do things like.....like.....sit in a sidecar.
JohnnyB
You do have options.
Cut out the seat of your leathers and moon the starter. Attach an extra horn or fireworks to amuse other competitors with. Conceal a camel back filled with apple juice in your leathers and piss yourself at the riders meeting. You get the idea now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.