Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Look here... drinking a capuccino while checking my gps with my heated grips while dragging a knee on my beemer isn't easy, it's taken a long time to perfect. Bluetooth might just put me over the edge.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jetblast10 said:
Look here... drinking a capuccino while checking my gps with my heated grips while dragging a knee on my beemer isn't easy, it's taken a long time to perfect. Bluetooth might just put me over the edge.
Digging a malted milk ball out of your shirt pocket with one glove in your teeth,

Of course if you're riding with your wife, and you want to enjoy time with her without talking then it's a minus.

·
Registered
465 Posts
great to talk with a pillion rider but to talk on a cell phone??!! When I ride..that's what I want to get away from...the darn phone! I don't want to talk to anybody. I had an acquaintance who would ride and use the cell phone while riding....what an idiot!

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10m means never mind the pillion you can talk to another rider. No more of the 70's radio shack intercoms on your chinbar. If you have a PTT phone you should even be able to bump that range out.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
My girlfriend, brother and I all use Shure Quietspot cell phone headsets to communicate while riding together. It makes communication sooooo much easier. No chatter, just riding talk, therefore no distractions.

Well, at least my bro and I don't chatter...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts