Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you guys/gals have seen this yet. This rider has started making stickers for cages to announce that you are a "Biker Friendly" driver. Really good idea, the stickers are free, and he takes donations to cover his production and shipping costs. Take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.bikerfriend.org/

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought this was a great quote off his site.

Bringing Awareness

Although my initial intent with these stickers was to allow riders and drivers to better communicate with each other, even if one of them happens to be driving, I hope that the stickers may also help bring awareness to the non-motorcycle community as well.

When people ask you as to what that "Biker Friendly" stickers means, you'll have the opportunity to enlighten them to the fact that motorcyclist are people to. Who knows, maybe we can make a difference one driver at a time.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Someone post this on our site too today. It's getting around, now just have to order the stickers. I have always given bikes some room and will even cushion them in traffic if I see a crazy cager trying to get up their butt. Makes me mad to see that kind of thing!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
In California we have stickers that say "I heart Pink Tofu"

I think the guy has shred roads that I have. Great notion. Gonna get me a few.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
In wisconsin we have stickers that say cycles have equal rights, with a pic of a bike on the sticker
In Wisocnisn we also have girlfreinds with big old sofa cushion stealin asses to ride shotgun, which leave cagers far far from us... keeps us safe too!

Get me some dem stickers tho! TOO bad they are WAY TOO SMALL to see though!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
I think it's a great idea even if the stickers are a little small. Just ordered a couple. Thinking about making a donation to him as long as I know he's legit. Anyone know him personally?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts