Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had time to wash the bike yesterday and rode it to work today. 35 degrees this morning....chilly but worth it....took some pictures at lunch....

My tank stickers were falling off, so I took them all the way off and I need to get some more and clear coat over them.

Supposed to be a nice week here in Indiana!!!!
Ordering some Sato's next month, then track day here I come!!! Yea, I'm excited.:thumbup:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
A handsome looking 'Stealth Cycle' indeed.:thumbup:
Nice looking paint. I am partial to that yellow and wish my 10r had a yellow scheme.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why thank you sir. Yep, I'm lovin' the yellow.

Think my next bike will be an RC. LOVE THAT SOUND! Plus both the guys I ride with have RC's. One has HMF mufflers, man do those sound good!

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Why would take a pic of the sun? :cool2:

They look so good when they're all nice & shiny :thumbup1:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Still looking good Adam! Where are the Sato's?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I clean my bike maybe once or twice a season, I'm notorious for having dirty bikes! Just can't be bothered cleaning them cause they'll get dirty the first night I ride home on a hot summer night with all the damn bugs!

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dadogs said:
Still looking good Adam! Where are the Sato's?

Sato's will be on her next month. Waiting for the group buy.

I can't stand having a dirty bike!!! real anal about that....

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
awarble said:
Sato's will be on her next month. Waiting for the group buy.

I can't stand having a dirty bike!!! real anal about that....
You know, they sell anal scopes. Seeing as how you're real anal about some things. I swear i saw it somewhere on this site. Oh well, nice shiny bike BTW. I like the 919's, and you can't go wrong w/ Honda. (You really should get that anal thing checked out.):eek:

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
600RidgeRunner said:
You know, they sell anal scopes. Seeing as how you're real anal about some things. I swear i saw it somewhere on this site. Oh well, nice shiny bike BTW. I like the 919's, and you can't go wrong w/ Honda. (You really should get that anal thing checked out.):eek:

You just had to bring that up, didn't you. I should have known with this group:001_unsure:

·
Registered
465 Posts
looks great! I say don't put stickers back on. A clean look is a good look! You are brave at 35 degrees to take her out. Kudos to you!!

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Almost went there last night. Wife has school tonight, have to watch the kids. We'll be down in the minivan!!!....lol.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
awarble said:
Almost went there last night. Wife has school tonight, have to watch the kids. We'll be down in the minivan!!!....lol.

Ahhhhhh the magic minivan.....My wife has one, I won't admit the title is in my name though. Anyone remeber the Unknown comic? That's how I drive it, paper bag and all....:innocent:

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sniper, I wondered how long it would last. Our dealer always sells one or so a year. When the time comes, I should probably get the 1000rr but I just love that RC sound. Oh well, when the time come to get anther bike, who knows, maybe it will be a dirt bike.....lol...

G

·
Nice 919. I stripped my wheels also and love the look. I'm going to keep the stock cans and get the heat shields powdercoated matte black to match the bike. Did you do the back end yourself or buy a kit?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.