Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Enormous member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of you who are STT members will be receiving an e-mail from STT sometime in the next couple days asking you to take a survey about your satisfaction.

Please, please take the survey! It's part of a research project for one of my MBA classes, and Monte has been good enough to let us study STT and its members.

If you are an STT member, and would like to go ahead and get the survey done before you get the e-mail, you can either PM or e-mail me at [email protected], and I'll send you the link to the survey.

Thanks for your help,
JohnC

·
Enormous member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then if you're a member, you have an opportunity here.

Look, I don't work for them, and I belong to both STT and NESBA, so I don't really have a dog in the fight. The important thing to me is that as many members as possible do respond, which will help my research project be successful and help STT potentially improve their services.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
What's wrong with STT? I'm going to have to join them this summer. Doing a track day with them at Grattan or Mid Ohio.

I don't want to open a can of worms here, just wondering......

·
Bitten
5,451 Posts
I will not bash any group on a public forum. And really they do not deserve a bashing. I was simply present for a less that professional experience.

Every group has those moments. If Monte would like to hear my opinion on the event I partook in, I am more than willing to share it with him.

·
Enormous member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd like to thank all of you who took the survey! We had some interesting results, and we got an 'A' on the project!

Thanks again,
JohnC

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
I work for STT, but can't really speak for the show Monte puts on up North as I haven't worked one of his Northern events yet, but Mark Sheldon is my boss down here in the Southern region & the events he puts on are as perfect as you can get. In fact that was my main reason for pursuing my role as an instructor with them.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Lord Duckhunter said:
I work for STT, but can't really speak for the show Monte puts on up North as I haven't worked one of his Northern events yet, but Mark Sheldon is my boss down here in the Southern region & the events he puts on are as perfect as you can get. In fact that was my main reason for pursuing my role as an instructor with them.
I agree. I attended a Jennings track day last year (the one where you crashed in T9-T10 right in front of me :blink: ) and have nothing but good things to say about STT. I will definitely be doing more track days in the future with STT.

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
bringing up an old thread here. Has any one else done a day with STT? I wanna do one in NOV. But want feed back first. I see one feedback of a not so good outcome. Any one else good or bad???

·
Enormous member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've done all but a couple of the track days I've done with STT. First class organization, great people, great experience.

·
Bitten
5,451 Posts
I would like to add....

I attended another STT day this past spring and had a good time. It seemed as if all of the problems I experienced my first time with them were non existant.

Before I would have recommended them with hesitation. Now I feel as if i can honestly say I enjoyed the experience and look forward to another one.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I have to say Mark, Clyde, Mike (LDH), and the other instructors put on a great track day experience especially for the Novice class. I would highly recommend them from my experiences. Just don't follow Mike through T10. :tt2:

·
Living the dream
1,246 Posts
I have had great experiences with STT. Their instructors are great and the program works well for slow arse novices like me.

4 STT days, no major complaints. Had fun, got faster each time although still slow overall.:scooter:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts