Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of that stuff you can take as soon as you feel a cold coming on? It's supposed to get you through it faster?
 

·
The Guy passing you...
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
jetblast10 said:
of that stuff you can take as soon as you feel a cold coming on? It's supposed to get you through it faster?
Cold Eeze is what I use. Works most of the time.
 

·
The Guy passing you...
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
m51142 said:
The one I've used is called Zicam. Don't tell me you guys living in sunny FL get colds!
There have been reports that stuff will kill your sense of smell. Use at own risks. Of course you do live close to Motohead so no sense of smell might be a good thing! ;)
 

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
Evad101 said:
There have been reports that stuff will kill your sense of smell. Use at own risks. Of course you do live close to Motohead so no sense of smell might be a good thing! ;)
Now that's quality advice!
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Despite Sporty's somewhat demented testicular scalding suggestion turns out I was just having an allergy attack from working on the farm all day Sunday.
 

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
Despite Sporty's somewhat demented testicular scalding suggestion turns out I was just having an allergy attack from working on the farm all day Sunday.

Ouch! That's the only good thing about Winter here, allergies drop off tremendously...
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh, I received the bottle today and wanted to express my sincerest appreciation. They will both enter the freezer tonight so that in a few days they'll be perfectly chilled and ready to mainline. :D
 

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
oh, I received the bottle today and wanted to express my sincerest appreciation. They will both enter the freezer tonight so that in a few days they'll be perfectly chilled and ready to mainline. :D

Have a couple for me as well! Having one of those weeks.....:mad:
 

·
Left Hand Suzuki Method
Joined
·
844 Posts
"Mainline" hugh? Never heard of that... For some reason I envision an IV and an upside down bottle of vodka. Followed by a low sigh and and a huge perma grin.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top