Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this website and ordered some of the Beans. OUTSTANDING! THey come in a vacuum sealed bag and they are the freshest coffee beans I've ever seen. Very reasonable prices too.

www.killerbeans.com

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I've never drank coffee before, don't even like the smell of it. I don't even drink tea either.

I prefer Diet Coke, water, Very Berry Banana Chilly Willy's (Moto will appreciate this, he's heard me order this while I was on the cell with him, he's even tried one!) and smoothee's. Oh and I enjoy my Corona's with lime too!

·
Registered
832 Posts
I hate coffee too. Although I like the smell of it...I cant drink it. I do like a cappucino (s/p?) french vanilla, not from a real coffee house either, like...a gas station one. And even then I fill it half with hot cocoa.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
I like these guys,
Coffee in the morning, beer at night, esspresso with Grappa on special occasions (hey it's friday, that'll do). Scotch when it's raining, red wine with food, Sake with Japanese and some Chinese, Vodka ice cold and straight up, water and other liquids as required.

I liked my vist to Toronto, but I sure couldn't find good coffee that week, and I was right in the downtown.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Don't even start that, the cafine and the double double don't make the coffee. It's the roast, and the grind. Then the tamp, the pressure, and the time. I only rarely have espresso, mostly drip.

When the family stays with relatives on holidays I's sneak out before they're up and make the brew. Then they started pre-loading the machine at 4 am, so I'd have to get in after that and adjust.
SportyChick said:
Did you hit up a Tim Horton's?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Starbucks - Mild
Timothy's - Noisette
Zavida - Hazelnut Vanilla
Williams (Richmondhill, Barrie, Mississauga ?)
Balzac's - Distillery District Toronto Lakeshore - Northside of Gardiner

Blue Mountain = Jamaica $40/pound
Unknown = the beans pass through some type of rodent and people are paying $100 per pound, sold at Pusatari's in North Toronto (Avenue Road and Lawrence)

My Gix1 runs on this stuff and so do I !

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Kopi Luwak, after the cherries are chomped up by a civet cat and **** out. They say they wash them before roasting. They've got it here, but I haven't had the urge.

Just to keep everyone churning, bees process honey in their digestive system.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
I like the smell of coffee, but not the taste of it. Anyone ever use it as an enima? (besides Sporty)

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had to get up early this morning to fire up the cooker. Had a few cups while I was out there, this stuff really is good!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Use to hate coffee. Started drinking it about 2-yrs ago, only in the morning before my workouts (about 4-cups).

Best value for good coffee beans. Costco for good cheap beans. Marshall's and TJMaxx/HomeGoods for a variety of inexpensive high-end beans. The Cuisinart grind/brewer coffee maker is the "bomb". I'm not cheap, just frugal.

Bought a large, sorry grande, mochaccino with an extra shot and caramel in NYC last week...$11.00. WTF!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
i enjoy coffee... used to work at a "java-joint" when i was in college - really grew to appreciate it. and my mom would send loads of coffee from hawaii when i was deployed.

thanks for the link, E! i'll check it out!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Even worse! Paid $24 for 2-cups of coffee and pastry at the Four Seasons in NYC this morning. WTF!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
Even worse! Paid $24 for 2-cups of coffee and pastry at the Four Seasons in NYC this morning. WTF!

Dude, you should know better! Nothing is cheap atthe four seasons!

Side note.... there's a new Bobby Vans down town

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.