Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I go to buy some coffee beans. The young girl waiting on me is maybe 17-19 yrs old wearing tight low rise pants and a tight low cut shirt. She's okay looking, but had a smokin' tight little body and some perfect firm C clevage. I kept catching myself sneaking a peak. Does this make me a dirty ole man?:confused: I felt dirty walking out of the store.

Grabbed a Costa Rican Tazzerro and Double Chocolate. The smell was incredible on the ride home.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
If the thought crosses your mind that she is only 19, then you're a dirty old man.

Now if you were 23 and single... then it's all good. Then I just go talk to her. Unless she is just ok looking. :p

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
He's about 105 going on 25... :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Evad: Im not sure if that was such a good idea.......I mean just about all pretty girls have a brother, right? :D

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Evad: Just wait until the rest of the crew catches wind of this, you're going to get pissed. :p

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
OH EVAD..... Why why why why did you do that?

You know how many guys are gonna 'use' those pictures at 2am this weekend?

Cute girl... and for 19... she looks older!

As for the original question... it depends if she flirted with you or not! If she, they, are 19, and give a little smile back, maybe bend over for some beans on the bottom shelf, then NO WAY...

But really, how old are you? Anyhting over 30... and I say YES!

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Evad, do you know where I'd like to pour and eat the honey out of?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm very nice Evad!:D

BTW When my daughter grows up I'm shooting the first SOB that even looks at her funny.

·
Enormous member
232 Posts
I dunno, if she's close to being "of age," I don't see any harm in looking. It's if you try and hit it that you're a dirty old man.

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
XX, yes, yes you are. But there's nothing wrong with that.

Evad, that wasn't a good idea... But tell her the pic on the bottom in the jeans is just wonderful. True natural beauty.

And I need to move to Seattle...:D

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Looking and talking are so much different than touching!

12 guage loaded. :cool:

I'm trying to get more exposure for her so I can be her manager when she becomes the next "IT" girl and I can ride her coat tails into retirement! :D

...and no Moto, you can not ride her...

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Evad, I'll be respectful since she's your sister. If she/you are serious about getting exposure. I know most of the major players in the cosmetic/fashion world Lauder, Revlon, Avon, L'Oreal, etc.), if NYC isn't a problem for you.

Yes, over 30. That would be 38 to be exact, actually had to think about that. And, I feel dirtier because she and I were flirting just a bit.

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
Evad, I'll be respectful since she's your sister. If she/you are serious about getting exposure. I know most of the major players in the cosmetic/fashion world Lauder, Revlon, Avon, L'Oreal, etc.), if NYC isn't a problem for you.
She's gotten hooked up with an agnecy here that wants to send her to Japan near the end of this summer. Should give her some more exposure. We'll see if it pans out for her.

If she makes it big, I can say, " I knew her back when..." :D

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
yeah right... let CBRXX hook her up with his contacts... the ones he was just talking about... like Vivid and Wicked Pictures...

you dirty old man...

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
Strange that if you have a few million bucks the little girls don't consider you a dirty old man anymore.

Bang that young stuff whenever you can. The guy I tend bar with is 47 and always has the hottest 21 year old girls...been doing that ever since I knew him. Often with two or three he's stringing along.

He stopped counting at 700+....I shiit you not, I've known him for 25 years, he's a freakin machine. His major criteria for girl selection...they gotta like it in the pooper.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Kinda like Thumpin the Romp Jhonny B? or is that, Rompin the Thumper :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts