Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 27, ride an Aprilia RST1000, and and reasonably harmless ;)

I like to stimulate debate on various subjects and willingly play devil's advocate if it helps to propagate the argument and bring people's views out into the open (that's not to say starting arguments though - ;) fine difference between 'em).

Hopefully you'll find me friendly, fun and happy-go-lucky, and not too loud and obnoxious :D

(recent posting aside ;) ).

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome and I think it's great that you are outspoken...a person after my own heart. Intellectual stimulation is always a good thing :)

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Welcome aboard Gordo and great debate on the UAE thread. A little intelectual bantor thrown in is always welcome. You will though, eventually be pulled to the dark side <<ominous laughter>> BOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Interceptor!
453 Posts
dadogs said:
Welcome aboard Gordo and great debate on the UAE thread. A little intelectual bantor thrown in is always welcome. You will though, eventually be pulled to the dark side <<ominous laughter>> BOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wow the great El Gordo form the 'Nest. Welcome conpadre!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
oh... from austria, huh? g'day mate! Let's throw another... shrimp on tha barbie!
Welcome El Gordo. You'll fit right in. Especially, if you are spelling challenged. I think MetallicCarrot meant Australia (Oz). Being a perv doesn't hurt your chances of fitting in either.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
Welcome El Gordo. You'll fit right in. Especially, if you are spelling challenged. I think MetallicCarrot meant Australia (Oz). Being a perv doesn't hurt your chances of fitting in either.
It's a line from the movie, Dumb and Dumber... he says "Austria" in the movie.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
:scooter:

Seriously... Thank god someone recognized that. :shuriken:
Okay, I got it late. Just a bit slow sometimes in my old age.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.