Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....I just picked up these:
- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

They look great for just a buck! And I've got two spares in case I lose any! I think they look good on the bike and add just a little bit of touch.

I am new here, so sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot or couldn't find better thread placement.

·
MuscleCar Nut
1,060 Posts
Just be careful with metal valve caps..... we were having issues with some of the cars coming here at the dealer with the caps oxidizing(sp?) to the valve stems and not being able to be removed....

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just be careful with metal valve caps..... we were having issues with some of the cars coming here at the dealer with the caps oxidizing(sp?) to the valve stems and not being able to be removed....
..and I bet given the 'quality' of Harbor Freight these might not last too long. I guess for a buck I can switch them out twice a year and not worry about it.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch for it.

·
Sheepdog
274 Posts
They also have them in silver, blue, and black.

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TexasTraffic, I like those 90 degree ones. Where can you get them at? I might pick up a set and get them installed next tire install.

Just as an update, it's been a year and the cheapo caps are holding up fine; no oxidization yet either.

·
yzarc mi os
883 Posts
Should look good and welcome to the site. I have tons of the cheapo ones from car store thanks to bargain bin deals myself. No red waiting to see a set in the bin we have harbor freight but it's a hell of a trek from here. But so is every thing else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts