Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, you know it :yes:!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a kriega us-20. Pricey, but the best luggage I have. Bought the tank mount strap as well, of course.

...on my Droid.

·
Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice luggage. Looking for something more day trip oriented, 5-7L size
They have the US-10, US-5, etc. I really want their backpack!!!

·
`
3,857 Posts
thinking about revalving stock showas with Ohlins. Was looking to get Factory Ohlins but from what I read they are pretty subpar due to being OEM setup. Need to take care of the front now, I already got two Ohlins shocks for the rear, :lol:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I've got the Joe Rocket Manta tank bag. Perfect for a couple of waters, place for your phone and one for your keys/wallet. $50.00 so the price is right.

·
`
3,857 Posts
I've got the Joe Rocket Manta tank bag. Perfect for a couple of waters, place for your phone and one for your keys/wallet. $50.00 so the price is right.
magnetic tank bag doesn't work too good if one has a plastic gas tank. I got the same bag on my 9er though.

·
Tool & Die
2,187 Posts

Hard to tell from the pic, does the top of the bag have a window so you can see your cell screen? If so, can you still use the touch screen through it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hard to tell from the pic, does the top of the bag have a window so you can see your cell screen? If so, can you still use the touch screen through it.
Yes, you can see your cell. The cell I had wasn't touch so not sure on that. I'll try my tablet.

Update: Used my son's cell and the touch does work but the window only shows maybe the top third of the phone so it wouldn't be very helpful.

·
Tirone?
1,305 Posts
If you have a plastic tank, what you can do is glue or tape magnets underneath the plastic and line them up with the mounts on your magnetic tank bag. I did this on my cbr with my icon bag and it holds on better there than on my 919 tank.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If you have a plastic tank, what you can do is glue or tape magnets underneath the plastic and line them up with the mounts on your magnetic tank bag. I did this on my cbr with my icon bag and it holds on better there than on my 919 tank.
That is a great idea,wish I would have thought of that when I had my cbr

1 - 20 of 300 Posts