Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have some parts I need to get rid of, so this is possibly a great deal for someone working on a project.

I have the following as a combo deal:
A very faded gas tank in need of some rust removal for the inside and ideally a fresh coat of paint for the outside. It's got some minor dings from regular usage, but outside of the rust and faded paint is in good shape. I started on the rust removal but ended up just replacing the tank as apartment life doesn't lend itself well to this kind of restoration, plus pretty paint lol).
A badly painted rear seat cowl, was red, currently a really awful black with some wear probably from a drop or something along those lines?)
A seat with a broken latch (not factory, didn't bother looking up any info about it)

As I don't want these it's an all or nothing combo deal, but I'm also only looking for shipping fees for it (or if you're very local to Austin, TX I will gladly drop these off or let you grab them). I don't have dimensions or weight offhand, but can get that when we have some interest.
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Automotive parking light Motor vehicle
Helmet Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system Hood Sports gear
Helmet Tire Wheel Hood Sports gear
Luggage and bags Sleeve Bag Collar Personal protective equipment
Bag Luggage and bags Triangle Automotive exterior Bumper
Sleeve Triangle Bumper Bag Automotive exterior
Automotive lighting Wood Grey Automotive exterior Tints and shades
Grey Plant Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Rim

·
Wanna free cat?
1,109 Posts
On the boxes, I wrote the USPS shipping cost for each one from my zip to central Florida, iirc.
It may give you a ballpark number. The tank will be pricey because of the size of the box, but it's secure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts