Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this the other day...………...

Similar weight, feels like it has more snap, ABS is nice to have, slipper clutch(clutch pull is so light it doesn't feel like it's even hooked up), better suspension & gearbox (1st is lower and 6th is higher). Of course, it is 15 years newer and should be better.

·
McTavish
6,368 Posts
Bought this the other day...………...

Similar weight, feels like it has more snap, ABS is nice to have, slipper clutch(clutch pull is so light it doesn't feel like it's even hooked up), better suspension & gearbox (1st is lower and 6th is higher). Of course, it is 15 years newer and should be better.
View attachment 158408
One of those in fully naked version with the brown/orange paint is still on my want list.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,670 Posts
How cool is THAT!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
I prefer the look of the z900 over the z900rs, but I wouldn't say no to riding either if they were handed to me.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Delkevic header is already on and a re-flash is coming soon. I've been very vocal about how much I love the 919, it has been the "yardstick" that I compare every bike to. With that being said, the Kawasaki is very impressive. Dare I say the new "yardstick'?! The only thing that I have found better on the 919 is the 5 gallon tank compared to Z's tank of 4.5 gallons. However, it does get better fuel mileage and the range is within 10-15 miles of the 919.

Kawasaki did a fantastic job with this bike!

·
McTavish
6,368 Posts
Congratulations! When do the mods begin? Pics!
Gotta laugh, I have my spec sheet already written.
As in change sheet.................
Even though I'm nowhere near getting one...............at present..............or in the near future.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts