Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

241 - 249 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yeah. But like somebody said, it accentuates the shitty front. which is still super mushy.

Anybody know what the recommended length of the spring is while the bike is just standing on flat ground? I think right now my preload is set to max... :-/
Worth the money after all?

·
Super Moderator
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
Just FYI

We have opened a new location Kyle Racing East in Palm Coast FL so whether you just want a new 520 sprocket kit or you want the entire front end reworked with Ohlins we are here for you East Coast customers as an Ohlins Certified Service Center that just happens to cater to 919's (& RC51's)

As most of you know we also stock and sell (and personally use) Spiegler Brake Lines, Brembo, Braketech, Sato Racing, Woodcraft and can KNOCK THE EFFIN BOTTOM out of any Dynojet pricing you have ever seen as we are not only the Largest Ohlins Dealer in the World, but also the 2nd Largest Dynojet Distributor!

On a side note I love moderating on this forum. It is so easy to maintain... I helped build this forum long before it changed hands so many times and since its inception this has always been a model of civility and maturity at least where motorcycle forums are concerned. About the worst we have to deal with around here is SPAM abuse and the new software is damn good at taking care of those issues.

241 - 249 of 249 Posts