Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the DID ERV2 520 chain(or whatever it is...[the really good one that everyone raves about]). I've put about 10,000 miles on it and it hasn't really needed any adjustment. Is there anything else I need to keep in mind as far as when to replace it? As long as it's not stretched out or all hard 'n' rusty, it should be fine? Right?

·
Registered
465 Posts
wow that is some life in that chain..I have the same one, so should I expect that longevity too?

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I's just trying to think of something to talk about that people could read :p

If you keep the chain clean n stuff, it should last a long time. I know guys that have 30,000 miles on their chain and it's fine. It was a stock 530 chain, but still.

·
Registered
465 Posts
LOL!! well it's good to hear it will last for a long time if I take care of it really really well. It does need some cleaning right about now....:p

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
"If I have a 530 chain with 2500 miles on it, how man clicks out should I be on my steering dampenender?"

Just:chef:ing up a little sht>

How about this one....................

"I just don't know what to do. Everytime I grab a big handfull of throttle on my zx10r at about 85, the front comes way up and shiit starts dribbling out my pant leg. What is this all about, over?"

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Actually ragdoll is a guy that wants to be a chick.
He has some feminine qualities about him that drive the guys on this site crazy!

·
Registered
465 Posts
SportyChick said:
He has some feminine qualities about him that drive the guys on this site crazy!
hmmm...I will have to watch out for that...interesting hmmmmm..

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
SportyChick said:

Face it. All us guys really have lesbians locked up inside of us. We are *****'s stuck inside men's bodies.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man, I don't visit this site for one day and the whole operation is in shambles...

I'll need all of your addresses so I can start mailing out horse heads on Monday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts