Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

2007 919 FS - SOLD

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  BayArea40 
#1 ·
Selling my '07 919. Bone stock except CB1000RA mirrors (have the original chrome lollipops) and Quad Lock phone mount. 3,200 miles. 3rd owner. Has OEM Windscreen and Center Stand. Bike is dirty in the photos. Looking to get back what I put into this bike. Looks and runs like new! PM if interested.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Gauge Speedometer Measuring instrument Motor vehicle Material property
Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Number

See less See more
#11 ·
You had to replace all of those parts for a bike with only 3200miles?... Wow.. like grips.. really.. they where worn out?... exhaust gaskets?... alternator cover?.. was it dropped?... And how did you even find the Honda OEM windscreen at this stage of the game... wow.. good luck..

Dont forget to add Labour cost to replacing all of these items..

#12 ·
You had to replace all of those parts for a bike with only 3200miles?... Wow.. like grips.. really.. they where worn out?... exhaust gaskets?... alternator cover?.. was it dropped?... And how did you even find the Honda OEM windscreen at this stage of the game... wow.. good luck..

Dont forget to add Labour cost to replacing all of these items..
I replaced any parts that had even the slightest of defects/marks with new Honda parts, and I did the majority of the work myself at home. For instance:
  • Previous owner had bar-end mirrors installed so I had to remove them, and replaced with new bar-end weights and grips in the process
  • New exhaust gaskets were needed to properly install the new Honda OEM center stand -- had to separate the Y-pipe from the header pipe
  • Bike was never dropped: I installed new alternator and crankcase covers since there were minor scratches on each one (doubt most folks would have even noticed)
  • OEM windscreen came from one of the forum members here who had never installed it on his bike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.