Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’m new to Japanese bike and just got a 2003 Honda 919 base got the bike home it did perfectly fine going for a quick jaunt got it back into my driveway put her in neutral and she just up and quit wouldnt turn back over had lights but they seemed to be struggling as if the battery was on its way out put her in the garage cleaned a colony of ants out of the bat compartment threw it on the tender rechecked it later bat was solid ok figured it was only a an intended bat put her back together now I have zero power to anything on the bike bat is good tested it in my other bike and she ran with no hesitation

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,659 Posts
So where is your question?

·
Left of Centre
3,931 Posts
Hi I’m new to Japanese bike and just got a 2003 Honda 919 base got the bike home it did perfectly fine going for a quick jaunt got it back into my driveway put her in neutral and she just up and quit wouldnt turn back over had lights but they seemed to be struggling as if the battery was on its way out put her in the garage cleaned a colony of ants out of the bat compartment threw it on the tender rechecked it later bat was solid ok figured it was only a an intended bat put her back together now I have zero power to anything on the bike bat is good tested it in my other bike and she ran with no hesitation
Have you been through the fuses? The box is relatively easy to access, just under the seat. If you're 100% sure about the battery, checking the fuses might be a good next step.

·
McTavish
6,346 Posts
"Zero power to anything"
"Battery is good"
Hmmmm............
My immediate reaction is cable connection(s) and/or the main switch, more likely the main switch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts