Damn, 78mph is really impressive! what did you do to your SR??? I had the same scoot with all the typical mods (big bore, pipe, racing clutch, contra spring, variator, roller weights...). It would launch pretty good off the line, but would barely hit 55mph on flat ground, and get up to about 65mph going down hill. 78mph would have been a blast!!
... on the ApriliaForum I found the below list under my "pmpaluda" username search. I had a video at one point, but it's long gone (wiped the wrong drive a cpl years ago by mistake).
2002 SR50 DiTech --> SOLD 7/15/08
- Malossi parts: 70cc BBK, ECU, VL12 reed cage, 6.5g rollers, red air filter
- Avon Viper Stryke AM63 tires (130 front...140 rear)
- Gearing (Stage6 16/49 prim...Polini 20/61 sec)
- Agip fluids (City 2T engine...75W-90 gear)
- DIY moisture trap w/ remote drain
- Leo Vince ZX exhaust
- Polini kevlar belt
- Stebel air horn