So, it's been awhile since I covered my hands with the smell of various mechanical fluids. I have attempted to jet my little DRZ-125, and I soon realized I haven't a bloody clue as to what I am doing. Here's hoping it cranks back up when I get it back together again. I replaced the Main jet, and the Pilot jet if that makes sense. It was recommended to change the needle out to one from a TTR-125 because it has a clip, and is adjustable, but Yamaha want's $20 for that blasted thing. I'll go with what I have for now, and see where it gets me.
All the jetting is done, and WOW what an improvement. Throttle response is mucho better, now I just have to sort out the air mixture screw, and get the idle up. It wants to shut off while idling. Along with replacing the main, and pilot jets, I took the Dremel to the top of the airbox and opened a 1.5" square hole to a 2"x5" opening. Now, when the throttle is twisted, if you put your hand over the opening, it pulls it down. It is getting much better airflow. Now I just need to sort out the exhaust, and suspension.