Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

HELP!!!

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  LittleNinja 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

A co-worker of Hector's came in to work today and let Hector know that he was trying to sell a Suzuki quad 50cc. So OF COURSE Hector bought it for our son. I am going to get him a helmet and gloves this afternoon BUT one really important question I have is.........Where the hell in Tampa can he ride that thing?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Any suggestions? thanks in advance.

#8 ·
Well....Andrew rode the 4 wheeler this weekend. Actually Hector and I thought we were going to have to slepp outside. He didn't want to get off of it. He did really good. Tipped it on two wheels once but he saved it. We jsut let him ride it on our street for now (we live on a cul-de-sac) so it was fun for him just to get used to it.

I can't find anywhere for him to ride. All the places from that link look to be for experienced little riders that race and what not.

#13 ·
what's messed up is, i'm faced w/ the same problem here in jersey

the state land is closed to non-reg vehicles which leaves the kids out, there's one...one outdoor park that's always underfire

other than that it's private land and now all the farms are being sold off for townhomes or 'preserved' but the house/barn are torn down within 5-10yrs

it's getting tougher...ny/pa/va/wva/md are lookin better all the time

#14 ·
what's messed up is, i'm faced w/ the same problem here in jersey

the state land is closed to non-reg vehicles which leaves the kids out, there's one...one outdoor park that's always underfire

other than that it's private land and now all the farms are being sold off for townhomes or 'preserved' but the house/barn are torn down within 5-10yrs

it's getting tougher...ny/pa/va/wva/md are lookin better all the time
Yeah, its sucks!!!!!!! We felt so bad for him this weekend.

He could have cared less....he was having the time of his life going up and down the street and making figure eights (actually he drew the numbers 0-9) hehehehe. He would be like "watch guys I can make a 5!! I can make a 9......." But we were like" can you imagine if he had a big open area? he'd really love it". I will search high and low until I find something. Not to worry.

#17 ·
Cool! Can we go in the fenced area or are there like a million little ATV's zooming around at once? We just want to be able to help him out if he needs it. He was doing donuts on it yesterday. and then he yells out "mom....how do I do a burn-out"? Hector looks over at me and says " :censored:he is NEVER getting a sport bike, NEVER"!!!!

Thanks for the info.

#18 ·
Yes, you can go in there with them. Actually, there are 2 fenced in sections side by side. One is just flat and if I remember correctly, the other one has a few small hills and stuff. It's great because they can tear it up and you don;t have to worry about them going off into the woods and taking out a few trees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.