z 750 s - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 05-10-2006, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

z 750 s

Has anybody out there had any experiance with the '05 or '06 z750s? Looks like a pretty nice ride' but not much in the way of aftermarket pieces avaible for it. I have an '01 SV650n and a '04 919. The z750 seems to fit me quite well, but just haven't heard much about it. Any thoughts?:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-11-2006, 08:00 AM

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

just given ya a bump...
...there's plenty of naked guys here w/ input.

welcome to the maddness

post #3 of 5 Old 05-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Primus Pilus

Garage
One of the major complaints from most people regarding the Z1000 was the horrible buzziness from the engine. I would imagine this is no longer a problem with the 750, so it's probably a pretty decent buy. You get a linkage for the rear shock, a nice stiff frame, more midrange and high-end than the 600 nakeds. Sounds good to me.

I'm a little confused as to why you would add another naked to the stable, though. Don't get me wrong, I loooove naked bikes, but I just don't see a point in owning a 919 AND a Z750.

2002 919 40,000 miles
"racing is life...everything else is just waiting"
post #4 of 5 Old 05-11-2006, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Z 750s

The reason I'm Interested in this bike is due to the fairing it has. The 919 I have only has a small windshield, and I had a FZ1 before gitting the 919, but I never liked it as long as I had it , due to the lack of low end power, out of the hole.My wife would ride it most of the time, due to seat height, otherwise I would get an F4i , but she can't flat foot one. Thats why another bike of this type; but a little fairing this time.

post #5 of 5 Old 01-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Tirone

I like mine. Lots of power. great riding position my only complaint are the mirrors are too narrow (all I see are my shoulders/elbows) and the seat is too hard for a ride over an hour.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode