Verdict is in... This morning I found two of the prongs on the tps sensor to be broken. With some creative engineering I got a Tps sensor off of a honda car to work on it. It is only a temporary fix till I can get the proper tps in but it works for now. I still suspect the Fpr is seeping... but it may also be the Pairs system using my air box like a catch can.
Here is the liquid in the box...
and here are the differences in the TPS sensors, notice they mirror each other with the direction and springs
You can't pull the lever off, its glued to the post and it snaps very easily, but you can work the spring off the bike tps onto the car tps
then the next part is you can't mount it through the std. holes or even in between the the two prongs inside that are intended to hold and move the lever. The lever needs to be on the bottom right side of the prongs and the screws have to go thusly
Next we need to calibrate, break out the trusty volt-o-meter and find a nice ground, and for the positive I insert a safety pin in the middle wire pin area and use the loop in the pin to hold the positive feed.
and look for 4.5v on Wot and .5v on closed
As I said this is not meant to be a permanent solution, just a band-aid for now.
and boy does she rip now with the new plugs and a good TPS, one more note, you may think you stock tps is riveted on, its not, those are head less screws the back out very easily with a screwdriver and a hammer, angle the screwdriver and tap to remove, then replace them with proper screws, I used hex headed ones I had laying around.