SW Motech centre stand in New Zealand? - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 4 Old 01-11-2010, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

SW Motech centre stand in New Zealand?

Hi guys, I'm fed up of not having the luxury of a centre stand, so I'm looking at the SW Motech one as I've heard they're far easier to fit than the OEM brand, as well as being significantly cheaper.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a site that will ship to New Zealand, or if there are any places in New Zealand that can bring in such an item?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Optio

Try TwistedThrottle.com

I've purchased a lot of Givi stuff from them with great service and no issues. Here's their shipping policy from their website:

Do you ship to locations outside the United States?

We ship worldwide. Depending on the destination, we may require payment in advance via wire transfer.

If you would like an international shipping cost estimate, please send us an email via the "Contact Us" feature on our website. Please include the following in your email: your city, province, country, postal code, and a list of the items you would like to order.

Generally, we send international shipments via Express Mail International or Priority Mail International. Limited worldwide tracking between countries is available via these shipping methods. When available, a USPS tracking number will be automatically emailed to you within 24 hours of when your order leaves our warehouse.

We can ship internationally using UPS, but UPS international shipping rates are typically very costly - sometimes costing more than the contents of the package itself! Additionally, UPS charges brokerage fees, taxes, and duties directly to the recipient of the package upon delivery.

We ship to APO/FPO addresses. While most shipments sent through the USPS to APO/FPO addresses arrive within a week, we have had some situations in the past where USPS shipments were delivered 3 to 4 months after we shipped them. USPS shipments to APO/FPO addresses cannot be tracked.

Large items may not be shippable by certain shipping methods or may be subject to oversize fees not accounted for in our shopping cart. In these situations, we will notify you of the necessary changes to shipping method and shipping costs prior to processing your order.

We will not modify or obscure our invoice or packing list in order to circumvent or otherwise mislead customs inspectors as to the value of the contents -- please do not ask us to.

post #3 of 4 Old 01-11-2010, 06:10 PM
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

in my experience, TT has great customer service, I've ordered several goodies from them.

post #4 of 4 Old 01-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Tesserarius

I'm not going to make any more phobstands, so if you like I'll fax you the dwg. you can make your own!
I won't do the same in the USA, I don't want my work confused with anyone elses!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode