SINGLE PIPE QUESTIONS?? - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 4 Old 09-01-2008, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

SINGLE PIPE QUESTIONS??

Well guys let me start of by saying im Green when it comes to my 919 but it is already one of the best bikes if not the best bike i have ever owned..im also new to this forum so please have a bit of patience in answering my ?? please. Well here is my problem i want to convert to a single pipe exhaust on my 919 but from what i have heard two brothers are one of the only if not the people that make a S/O kit like this. And finding a older 900rr is real hard sometimes. The reason why i dont want the Two bros exhaust is that ive heard to many bad ratings and stories.

Can Anyone help

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Hornet Grandpa!

I don't think "Two Brothers" makes the single side, low mount full system (header and can) anymore. Their website only shows the slip-ons for the standard 919 header system, or the "stash" which turns one of your mufflers into a storage canister.

It may be hard to find a used 900RR header, but not impossible. They still show up on ebay from time to time. Some motorcycle graveyards may have them. I found one on ebay a few years ago and mated it with a little known carbon fiber can (Wileyco) and for less than $200. I have a system that includes the exhaust setup, a PC3USB with a good map, and a 17T counter sprocket, all working well, so I've never looked back.

I took the used header to a shop that sandblasted it so I could finish it with a rattle can of high temp flat black automotive paint. It looks good to me on my silver 2004 919. Good luck.

I won't comment on the quality of Two Brothers but I'm sure others will be along shortly.

post #3 of 4 Old 09-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Cornicen

Here is something I bulit and looking at maybe making some custom order sets of full exhaust.

https://www.wristtwisters.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=14695

Motorusher formally known as DirtySanchez919.
post #4 of 4 Old 09-02-2008, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

let me know man..

i checked out your post B4 i posted this. i was hoping it was available for order. where do i sign???

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode