Sato's for sale!!! - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 9 Old 05-24-2006, 09:41 PM
cyclerider105

Sato's for sale!!!

Got a set of Titanium second generation Sato's for sale. They have about 600 miles on them and they are in PERFECT condition. I will sell them for $450.00 delivered to anyone in the continental US! Let me know at [email protected].

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-25-2006, 08:10 AM
Tyrone

Why ya sellin?

post #3 of 9 Old 05-25-2006, 09:00 AM
INFIDEL

Awards Showcase
BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Dibs. Check your e-mail!

post #4 of 9 Old 05-25-2006, 09:40 AM
cyclerider105

These are SOLD! I'm selling the 919 cause I broke down and I'm taking delivery of a 2006 Triumph Speed Triple Saturday!!! I love my 919, but the look and performace of the Triple has captivated me!

post #5 of 9 Old 05-25-2006, 09:52 AM

CycleRrider105, feel free to post your impressions (especially since you are coming from a 919) about the speed triple, on this forum.
I'm interested on that bike too..

post #6 of 9 Old 05-25-2006, 03:11 PM
INFIDEL

Awards Showcase
BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatovercrest
CycleRrider105, feel free to post your impressions (especially since you are coming from a 919) about the speed triple, on this forum.
I'm interested on that bike too..
Me too, actually! I've always loved the Speed Triple...always wanted it, but with bikes, I've been a Honda guy for almost forever, and the idea of reliability appeals to me. The idea of anything British concerns me, when it comes to reliability. And I'm a guy who owned/loved MGs, Triumph TR-6s, Austin Healeys, etc. when I was in school. Still got my '69 MGC, though.....so maybe I should go back to all British......love the S3.

post #7 of 9 Old 05-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Tyrone

I know the feeling

Just bought my 919 and am on the verge of buying a new FZ1 too. Where does it end? Good on ya!

post #8 of 9 Old 05-25-2006, 06:47 PM

Damn, I was deciding between the 919 and the Triple, and chose the 919 somewhat for price, but mostly for known reliability. Triumph has come a long way, and I have a bud who has an '02 bonneville, treats it like shit, and never had problems.

The styling on that Triumph is beyond any bike on the market. Period. And I hear that as far as naked bikes are concerned, the performance is also paramount.

Lets see some pics. I am also interested in what you think of it after your Honda...

CONGRATS!

post #9 of 9 Old 05-25-2006, 08:47 PM
cyclerider105

Thanks guys. I am really excited about getting the bike this Saturday! :001_smile: I'll post some pics and give a review of my thoughts on how the two bikes compare. I really do love my 919. It is definitely one of the best bikes I've ever owned. Solid, good performer, looks great. Kinda like the girl next door. However, the speed triple's looks and performace are calling to me like a sultry sexy woman who promisses a "much better time" than with the girl next door! We'll see how it all comes out in the wash!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode