Rizoma Handlebars - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 09-22-2006, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Legatus Legionis

Awards Showcase
Community Leadership Donation Donation Community Leadership 
Total Awards: 6

Rizoma Handlebars

PJ's parts was kind enough to supply me with the dimensions of the Rizoma handle bars. The dimensions are the same for either the Rizoma Conical or Rizoma Standard 22mm handle bar. Get in touch with PJ for all your Rizoma needs. He will take good care of you! PJ's Parts

720 mm width
75 mm rise
105 mm pullback

You can compare these dimensions to other popular aftermarket handle bars on my 919 page.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Reese's Pieces...

Garage
Hmmm...they're pretty darned close to the ever popular Ultra Lows.

Is there any real difference between the standard and the conical bars? i.e. function, etc

I did notice that the ends are slightly smaller. That would prevent us fron using CRGs wouldn't it?

Reese
2006 919
post #3 of 5 Old 09-22-2006, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Legatus Legionis

Awards Showcase

You can get the Rizoma's in all kinds of cool colors.

Conical bars...
These bars are the answer for the rider who wants function and style with the bigger bar mounts. The center is oversized to 29mm to accommodate larger diameter bar clamps, with the taper to the bar ends of 22mm. These bars are thick walled aluminum to dampen vibration.

Available in Natural, Red, Gold, Blue, and Black.

post #4 of 5 Old 09-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Church of the Holy Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by m51142 View Post
PJ's parts was kind enough to supply me with the dimensions of the Rizoma handle bars. The dimensions are the same for either the Rizoma Conical or Rizoma Standard 22mm handle bar. Get in touch with PJ for all your Rizoma needs. He will take good care of you! PJ's Parts

720 mm width
75 mm rise
105 mm pullback

You can compare these dimensions to other popular aftermarket handle bars on my 919 page.
Mike.. you rock! Makes me feel bad I was all up in your grill way back on MotoRush. Well... maybe it was Ratdog I was picking on? Seems like he was doing something real ghetto though.. like taking his bike in his house? Anyway.. all the bad stuff people have said about you and Ratdog is completely false... I see this now.

I installed Trail Tech bars on my Predator. They are the same as the Rizoma conicals.. 1 1/8 down to 7/8 on the ends (29mm to 22mm). They are completely bad a$$ed and reduced the vibes a great deal. Plus they give better control of the machine and make riding while standing much easier.. not really relevant here other than I really want the same sort of thing on the niner. I love this Rizoma stuff. It's so classy and refined. Has a definite Euro elegance.

Here are some pics of the Trail Tech bars just to give a teaser of the conical type bars.

- Rev. CYCHO -

tires.... it's what's for dinner!
post #5 of 5 Old 09-23-2006, 05:25 AM Thread Starter
Legatus Legionis

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoCycho View Post
Mike.. you rock! Makes me feel bad I was all up in your grill way back on MotoRush. Well... maybe it was Ratdog I was picking on? Seems like he was doing something real ghetto though.. like taking his bike in his house? Anyway.. all the bad stuff people have said about you and Ratdog is completely false... I see this now.

I installed Trail Tech bars on my Predator. They are the same as the Rizoma conicals.. 1 1/8 down to 7/8 on the ends (29mm to 22mm). They are completely bad a$$ed and reduced the vibes a great deal. Plus they give better control of the machine and make riding while standing much easier.. not really relevant here other than I really want the same sort of thing on the niner. I love this Rizoma stuff. It's so classy and refined. Has a definite Euro elegance.
Your welcome... Yeah, we kind of got off on the wrong foot waaay back when but that was then and this is now.

I wish I could find a old pic of that "getto rig" center stand, it would be good for a few laughs.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode