#1 ·
Rizoma Radial naked mirrors
Rizoma Zero II LED indicators
TecBike tailtidy
Probolt bolt kits
Various Honda accessories

See less See more
#5 ·
It's brilliant! If you've ever ridden a Speed triple then it's very similar but with a bit softer suspension (easily fixed with the preload), less vibrations and much better fueling.

It's light and very quick steering, no snatchiness on on/off throttle transitions, stable under hard acceleration (though the front feels slightly light), great brakes and wonderful mid corner - change your line as you please; it goes where you point.

Ergonomics are great for me but I am not tall (5ft 9ins). The pegs are in a sporty rear-swept position so if you have long legs and aren't used to sports bikes you might find it a bit cramped, though no more than other bikes in the class and certainly much lower than full on sports bikes. A slight lean forwards to the bars means a very relaxed riding position. I have ridden all day on two consecutive days without problems and without aches and pains afterwards.

#29 ·
gorgeous, i would buy one no question if funds were available...heres to hoping they do come to the US, nother 4 years, and i can pick a used one up!

#30 ·
Well, Hass, you're about as useless as a stripper, gettin' us locals all worked up for nothin'... :laughing4-giggles:

Seriously, beautiful bike! Thanks for postin' the pics!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.