"new" project bike - '89 zx7
Well, I took on another project bike because I have so much free time, ya, right. It's an '89 zx7 and here are some of the hightlights:
- 1990 based swingarm
- ohlins rear shock, anodized and coated
- Marvic penta wheels
- zx9r forks racetech internals and Tin coated
- keihin flatslide carbs
- crazy thin brake lines, really trick
- some nice after market clip-ons
- trick underseat exhaust with beautiful custom piping. It looks GP.
Now, the pictures don't show any of this glory of course. I am not sure what I am going to do with it, but first things first, I am going to get it running.
Does anyone have any experience with the Keihin carbs? I need to clean the float bowls, and I am not quite sure how to get to those. Any help or pointers would be great.
(I posted in the naked section because this bike might become naked)