More on the idiot riders in Seattle - Wrist Twisters
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 09-30-2010, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Community Moderator
 
g00gl3it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 11,615
Rep Power: 1
  

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

More on the idiot riders in Seattle

I read that thread (couldn't find it) about the guys who, being chased at 100mph by a trooper, pulled in front of his car, causing him to flip, then laughed at him in his wrecked car as he lay in critical condition.

Looks like they caught the guy/ringleader:

Suspect in trooper taunting case arrested after high-speed ride | NorthWest Cable News | Washington News

Asshole. He rides dangerous, too. Man, I have a family, and if I saw a guy doing that on the freeway, I wouldn't be afraid to run him over if he pulled in front of me. Might mentally scar my kids for a while to see daddy grin while he goes *Bumpity Bumpity* over a bike and it's associated ass-rider.

Then I'd sue him for damaging my car. If he lived. If not, I'd pay for flowers at his funeral. Just to let him know that I'm glad I was part of getting him off the F*#Q*#NG road.

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel
g00gl3it is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 Old 09-30-2010, 03:19 PM
yzarc mi os
 
Poorboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 883
Rep Power: 1
 
WTF did he run out of gas what an idiot.

Common sense. So rare it's a god damn super power.
Poorboy is offline  
post #3 of 22 Old 09-30-2010, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Community Moderator
 
g00gl3it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 11,615
Rep Power: 1
  

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
WTF did he run out of gas what an idiot.
That, or his blood alcohol had dropped to low for his level of comfort, and he was stopping to 'refuel'.

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel
g00gl3it is offline  
post #4 of 22 Old 09-30-2010, 04:00 PM
rmb
Let's go!
 
rmb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sussex Couty NJ
Posts: 7,653
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

He deserves to crash and die, there's no reason to put that many people's lives at risk.

rmb is offline  
post #5 of 22 Old 09-30-2010, 04:40 PM
The chill Moderator
 
07919Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: COS:CO
Posts: 3,304
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Veteran 
Total Awards: 1

Demon Dogz..........I think that sums up everything you need to know about this asshole. Problem is some people out there still think he is a hero for that Cop incident.

Never Trade the Thrills of Living for the Security of Existence.
07919Dave is offline  
post #6 of 22 Old 10-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Two Wheeled Warlord
 
Danke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Salmon Arm, B.C.
Posts: 1,143
Rep Power: 1
 
Not quite a criminal mastermind.

I get roasted on the local boards about stuff like this, there is a general feeling that if you can simply operate a motorcycle you're a rider.

I take a different view, I expect folks to have a license, not steal the motorcycle the police helo films them riding, now I need to add "not be drunk", if they're going dial on the fun button to pick a time and place that's appropriate and so on.

This guy I wouldn't even consider a rider by any measure.

Danke is offline  
post #7 of 22 Old 10-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Brain stolen again?
 
Bigdaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Goleta, California
Posts: 17,146
Rep Power: 1
 
These guys don't mean a thing to me. You want to play rough........OK. Go for it. I'll be around to piss on your grave and dump on your headstone.

I said I never had much use for one.
Never said I didn't know how to use it."
Mathew Quigley
Bigdaa is offline  
post #8 of 22 Old 10-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Repeat off-ender
 
Scootskipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 64
Rep Power: 1
 
I'm convinced that there is a sub-culture of total idiots on motorcycles in Seattle. My wife and I were living in WA for a while and I was often shocked at what I saw riders doing on the freeways. I was talking to a guy once who was telling me his story of how he met all his friends in Rehab. Apparently he, and everyone else in there had gotten trashed at triple digit speeds on public roads when they lost control of their motorcycles. I've been riding motorcycles for longer than most of those nitwits have been on this planet and it galls me to no end when I see that sort of behavior!

Scootskipper is offline  
post #9 of 22 Old 10-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Tirone
 
919Mofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 73
Rep Power: 1
 
The cops should have beat that motherf'er to within an inch of his life at that gas station.

919Mofo is offline  
post #10 of 22 Old 10-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Brain stolen again?
 
Bigdaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Goleta, California
Posts: 17,146
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootskipper View Post
I'm convinced that there is a sub-culture of total idiots on motorcycles in Seattle. My wife and I were living in WA for a while and I was often shocked at what I saw riders doing on the freeways. I was talking to a guy once who was telling me his story of how he met all his friends in Rehab. Apparently he, and everyone else in there had gotten trashed at triple digit speeds on public roads when they lost control of their motorcycles. I've been riding motorcycles for longer than most of those nitwits have been on this planet and it galls me to no end when I see that sort of behavior!
Gotta agree. Something in the PNW makes dipshits.

I said I never had much use for one.
Never said I didn't know how to use it."
Mathew Quigley
Bigdaa is offline  
post #11 of 22 Old 10-04-2010, 11:35 AM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)
 
andrewebay1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,883
Rep Power: 1
 
Yea...we got a lot of those around these parts. In the last 5 years, I've seen the number of sportbikes on the streets multiply drastically. I'm willing to bet a majority of the riders that follow these numb-skulls are newbies.

Its only a matter of time 'til one of those group rides go bad. I can see the lead guy taking a spill and the rest of the squids right behind making a pile.

andrewebay1 is offline  
post #12 of 22 Old 10-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Brain stolen again?
 
Bigdaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Goleta, California
Posts: 17,146
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewebay1 View Post
Yea...we got a lot of those around these parts. In the last 5 years, I've seen the number of sportbikes on the streets multiply drastically. I'm willing to bet a majority of the riders that follow these numb-skulls are newbies.

Its only a matter of time 'til one of those group rides go bad. I can see the lead guy taking a spill and the rest of the squids right behind making a pile.


The bikes are soooooo good that they will lull these numbskulls into Super Hero status right before they die.

I said I never had much use for one.
Never said I didn't know how to use it."
Mathew Quigley
Bigdaa is offline  
post #13 of 22 Old 10-04-2010, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Community Moderator
 
g00gl3it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 11,615
Rep Power: 1
  

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaa View Post
The bikes are soooooo good that they will lull these numbskulls into Super Hero status right before they die.
Bigdaa! 11,000!

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel
g00gl3it is offline  
post #14 of 22 Old 10-04-2010, 04:09 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)
 
andrewebay1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,883
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00gl3it View Post
Bigdaa! 11,000!
Jeez 11,000 man!

Don't know about the Hunt you speak of, but every day I see Mike Hawk.

andrewebay1 is offline  
post #15 of 22 Old 10-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Fool in the Rain
 
HondaJim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Posts: 10,285
Rep Power: 1
 
Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

Just got back from Seattle. Didn't observe anything out of the norm except guys on scooters speeding in the Pier area. I did see a Yellow 919 at Pier 66. Don't know who it belonged to.

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike
HondaJim is offline  
post #16 of 22 Old 10-04-2010, 05:14 PM
The Cripple
 
Pvster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,770
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00gl3it View Post

Asshole. He rides dangerous, too. Man, I have a family, and if I saw a guy doing that on the freeway, I wouldn't be afraid to run him over if he pulled in front of me. Might mentally scar my kids for a while to see daddy grin while he goes *Bumpity Bumpity* over a bike and it's associated ass-rider.

Then I'd sue him for damaging my car. If he lived. If not, I'd pay for flowers at his funeral. Just to let him know that I'm glad I was part of getting him off the F*#Q*#NG road.
google3it, your post is VERY disturbing and i must point out, a bit ignorant. in my opinion, that brings you down to their level in terms of mental attitude. i say this not to attack you, but to get you to think about what you said and your attitude.

regardless of his conduct on a bike, he is STILL someone's son, someone's cousin, someone's best friend, someone's brother or sister, etc. if he was to die due to his own stupidity, then good riddance while i would feel his family's heartfelt pain. but to say you'd kill someone over something as stupid and trivial as that... makes you look like an ass.

no, i dont agree with how he was riding, and no, i dont agree with riders of the same mindset or whatever, BUT i wouldnt say i'd kill them or run them over or whatever. hell, what if some dude in a cager didnt like how you passed him for whatever reason and then ran you over because of how he felt?

my point is, if someone's being stupid beyond using logic with them to get them to stop, distance yourself and wait for them to bite the bullet. all the while advocate for safety, "real" riders, proper conduct, etc.

Pvster is offline  
post #17 of 22 Old 10-04-2010, 05:42 PM
The chill Moderator
 
07919Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: COS:CO
Posts: 3,304
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Veteran 
Total Awards: 1

yeah, but I quick lane change while he is doing a wheely on the freeway wouldn't hurt either.....

Never Trade the Thrills of Living for the Security of Existence.
07919Dave is offline  
post #18 of 22 Old 10-04-2010, 06:08 PM
rmb
Let's go!
 
rmb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sussex Couty NJ
Posts: 7,653
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

Just get out of the way (if possible) and let them fly where they may. There's no reason to CAUSE their demise.

rmb is offline  
post #19 of 22 Old 10-05-2010, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Community Moderator
 
g00gl3it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 11,615
Rep Power: 1
  

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvster View Post
google3it, your post is VERY disturbing and i must point out, a bit ignorant. in my opinion, that brings you down to their level in terms of mental attitude. i say this not to attack you, but to get you to think about what you said and your attitude.

regardless of his conduct on a bike, he is STILL someone's son, someone's cousin, someone's best friend, someone's brother or sister, etc. if he was to die due to his own stupidity, then good riddance while i would feel his family's heartfelt pain. but to say you'd kill someone over something as stupid and trivial as that... makes you look like an ass.

no, i dont agree with how he was riding, and no, i dont agree with riders of the same mindset or whatever, BUT i wouldnt say i'd kill them or run them over or whatever. hell, what if some dude in a cager didnt like how you passed him for whatever reason and then ran you over because of how he felt?

my point is, if someone's being stupid beyond using logic with them to get them to stop, distance yourself and wait for them to bite the bullet. all the while advocate for safety, "real" riders, proper conduct, etc.

I understand your position. If you re-read my post, I stated I would not put my family in danger (ie, swerve violently to miss him) if such an idiot rider did to me what he did to that cop. I never said I would go out of my way to 'take out' that guy. Just that I would not put the safety of my family above his idiotic preservation.

He has his right to be stupid. We all do. But the instant he crosses that line, my rights step in to preserve myself and family. If I was the one in the car and he was antagonizing, threatening me, trying to force me off the road, I would take defensive action, no questions asked. I wouldn't hesitate at all to call the cops if I saw some dangerous riding on his part as well, but I'm surely not going to play the cop.

Sorry if my post seemed aggravated (I was) as I had just come off of a ride where a cager purposely cut me off to get out of a turn lane, rather than brake and wait for me to pass. No doubt, he's probably just annoyed with motorcyclists, but it's guys like Demon Dogz that give guys like ME a bad name and put me in danger because of it.

Just like people shouldn't (but do) classify Islam as a terrorist religion (it's not, just has its extremists), motorcycling has the same taboos, especially when dealing with sport or superbikes. But nothing will change if we don't speak up. Islam has to do the same to deal with that part or sect of their religion, we have to do the same with these 'extreme' individuals.

If I never got angry with him, never talked about it, never took action to prevent his (or others) disastrous choices, then some day MY FAMILY or MYSELF will pay for the actions of his choices; or even someone else's choices because they have just categorized me by my ride. Just backing off and 'watching' doesn't really do a lot of good. There has to be some action, even if it's just tagging his plate and calling it in.

Sorry, but I won't stand by and let that happen.

Just to point out as well, I'm not angered by your response. I love me some good, thought-out dialog. But just to point out, swerving in front of a COP, causing him to roll his car at triple digit speeds, is not something I would call "stupid and trivial as that..." as you said. This was not some Squid just popping wheelies. He assaulted a cop.

They probably have good reason to try him for assault & battery and maybe even attempted manslaughter or assaulting and officer. Maybe that happens a lot where you live (I really hope not), but here, you try that, and you will get it handed to you.

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel
g00gl3it is offline  
post #20 of 22 Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Cat Herder
 
FlyCatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Winchestertonfieldville
Posts: 1,788
Rep Power: 1
 
Garage

Awards Showcase
Veteran Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

Intentionally running someone down and not swerving out of the way to avoid hitting someone are in my book 2 different things. googl3it implied to me that he wouldn't swerve out of the way. I doubt I would either. I wouldn't want to risk losing control of my vehicle and crash just so he can go hang with his buddies and laugh about what he did to me.

Look at this pic and tell me there's no reason to stop these guys. This was posted here a couple days ago. They don't even know how fast the guy was going to slam the van that hard and end up INSIDE IT!


Sportbikes seem to be a self-correcting system. The dumb ones get dead. It goes along with my theory about why I didn't see too many horrible autobahn accidents when I lived in Germany. Crashes at 150mph invariably kill you. Dumb drivers get in accidents, so the dumb drivers die when they crash thereby gradually raising the average skill level of the remaining population. Darwinism at it's finest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bilde.jpg (35.0 KB, 14 views)

2015 Ducati Monster 1200S

"Anyone who says money can't buy you happiness has obviously never used money to buy a Ducati motorcycle."
FlyCatcher is offline  
post #21 of 22 Old 10-05-2010, 05:12 PM
The Cripple
 
Pvster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 8,770
Rep Power: 1
 
Google, i understand your position and not disputing that. clarifying what you meant and the intention behind your words makes for a more complete picture.

i'm in the same boat you are when it comes to running over a dumb rider rather than risk my family or loved ones. i had read it as an implication that you would run over any dumbass rider if he made any mistake whatsoever or went down for any reason whatsoever.

just wanted to be clear that i understand your position better now that you've expanded on it.

Pvster is offline  
post #22 of 22 Old 10-05-2010, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Community Moderator
 
g00gl3it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Idaho
Posts: 11,615
Rep Power: 1
  

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvster View Post
Google, i understand your position and not disputing that. clarifying what you meant and the intention behind your words makes for a more complete picture.

i'm in the same boat you are when it comes to running over a dumb rider rather than risk my family or loved ones. i had read it as an implication that you would run over any dumbass rider if he made any mistake whatsoever or went down for any reason whatsoever.

just wanted to be clear that i understand your position better now that you've expanded on it.
My initial post was an unclear rant anyways, but, yeah, I am a rider, too, would never do that to a fellow rider unless he clearly wanted to cause trouble.

2009 Aprilia Tuono - Ginger
2001 XR650R BRP (Big Red Pig)
2006 Honda 599 - Ex wrecked it :-D
2007 Honda CB900F (sold)
2006 Honda VTX 1300C (sold)
YouTube Channel
g00gl3it is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome