How many 919 and year out there? - Wrist Twisters
View Poll Results: What year is your 919?
2006 98 24.62%
2005 48 12.06%
2004 53 13.32%
2003 85 21.36%
2002 114 28.64%
Voters: 398. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 117 Old 05-13-2006, 06:52 AM Thread Starter
Immune
 
Wazoo919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL Area
Posts: 370
Rep Power: 1
 
How many 919 and year out there?

Just wondering how many and what year are most 919'rs out there?

Dragon Slayer! Only been bit once!
05' 919
MODS: PCIII, Renthal Low Bars, Pazzo black gold short levers!, Honda smoke flyscreen, did have Sato Sliders till they broke left side motor mount.
www.blood-sport.org My new Web site. Started a 919, 599, and Hornet forum if you want to post!
Online Computer Parts Store @ BESComputers!
Wazoo919 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 117 Old 05-13-2006, 08:51 PM
MidTN9er
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I fell in love with the 919 the first time I saw it. It has that look that reminded me of what I loved in the past with street bikes, but still had that sporty look that I wanted too. I read somewhere earlier that someone called them 'hybrid' because they blend both tastes together so well. Got mine (2002 yellow custom painted) used with only 1100 miles on it 2 years ago - never looked back!

post #3 of 117 Old 05-15-2006, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Immune
 
Wazoo919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL Area
Posts: 370
Rep Power: 1
 
Nice.. when I heard about them in 2001 coming out for 2002 I said that is the bike for me. Took me till 2005 to get enough money and finances in order to get it but I love riding every day.. got 10,000 miles on it.. just barely 1 yr old. I was currently riding a 1999 Nighthawk at the time so I had a bike.

Dragon Slayer! Only been bit once!
05' 919
MODS: PCIII, Renthal Low Bars, Pazzo black gold short levers!, Honda smoke flyscreen, did have Sato Sliders till they broke left side motor mount.
www.blood-sport.org My new Web site. Started a 919, 599, and Hornet forum if you want to post!
Online Computer Parts Store @ BESComputers!
Wazoo919 is offline  
post #4 of 117 Old 05-15-2006, 08:54 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,705
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

...TOO MANY
You guys are multiplying like rabbits, er is that hornets?

h ryder is offline  
post #5 of 117 Old 05-15-2006, 09:13 AM Thread Starter
Immune
 
Wazoo919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL Area
Posts: 370
Rep Power: 1
 
More More More More More More More More More More..

Dragon Slayer! Only been bit once!
05' 919
MODS: PCIII, Renthal Low Bars, Pazzo black gold short levers!, Honda smoke flyscreen, did have Sato Sliders till they broke left side motor mount.
www.blood-sport.org My new Web site. Started a 919, 599, and Hornet forum if you want to post!
Online Computer Parts Store @ BESComputers!
Wazoo919 is offline  
post #6 of 117 Old 05-15-2006, 09:20 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,705
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazoo919
More More More More More More More More More More..

least ya could do is get some naked gals on here too
...what's a hive w/o a queen???

h ryder is offline  
post #7 of 117 Old 05-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Official thread derailer
 
dadogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pocono Mts PA
Posts: 11,015
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_ryder

least ya could do is get some naked gals on here too
...what's a hive w/o a queen???

Moto?




dadogs is offline  
post #8 of 117 Old 05-15-2006, 09:25 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,705
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadogs
Moto?
Thanks alot!!!
The thought of Moto being a naked rider & I'm trying to eat lunch

h ryder is offline  
post #9 of 117 Old 05-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Tyrone
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: alaska
Posts: 65
Rep Power: 1
 
Just uncrated my 0 mile 2006 on Saturday and gently rode her home. Thinking of going for ride if this rain holds off ......

rider919er is offline  
post #10 of 117 Old 05-16-2006, 12:18 AM
I am BATMAN!!!
 
justintyme73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ft. Collins CO
Posts: 4,660
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Restoration Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

picked up my 2002 with 1100 miles on it 3 weeks ago, Has double the miles on it now!

justintyme73 is offline  
post #11 of 117 Old 05-16-2006, 06:42 AM
Primus Pilus
 
BockHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 3,432
Rep Power: 1
 
Garage
I got my 2003 919 in March of '05 with 6027 miles. Now she's about to crack 17,000 miles. I ride a lot, what can I say?

2002 919 40,000 miles
"racing is life...everything else is just waiting"
BockHawk is offline  
post #12 of 117 Old 05-16-2006, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Immune
 
Wazoo919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL Area
Posts: 370
Rep Power: 1
 
Ok you asked for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_ryder

least ya could do is get some naked gals on here too
...what's a hive w/o a queen???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nice_Flag.jpg (13.1 KB, 210 views)

Dragon Slayer! Only been bit once!
05' 919
MODS: PCIII, Renthal Low Bars, Pazzo black gold short levers!, Honda smoke flyscreen, did have Sato Sliders till they broke left side motor mount.
www.blood-sport.org My new Web site. Started a 919, 599, and Hornet forum if you want to post!
Online Computer Parts Store @ BESComputers!
Wazoo919 is offline  
post #13 of 117 Old 05-16-2006, 06:55 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,705
Rep Power: 0
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazoo919
Ok you asked for it.
I pledge allegiance to the flag...

h ryder is offline  
post #14 of 117 Old 05-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Church of the Holy Smoke
 
MotoCycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 1,085
Rep Power: 1
 
Bought a new 2003 left over after the 2004 models were out in May of '04. 18,400 miles later and never been down. Fell over once in a drive-thru.. doh! but it was a soft landing by most standards. I owe $510 on her because you all scared me into thinking my insurance was gonna triple.. so I was in a rush to pay off.. but the insurance only went up $20.. thanks a friggin lot!

Honda wind screen (painted black from behind)
Targa smooth vinyl tank cover
Competition Werkes fender eliminator
Wright's Tail light / turn signal integrator
Tour Master magnetic tank bag
swapped the shorter rear turn signal stalks to front
Vista Cruise throttle lock
PIAA H4 super plasma GT-X headlight bulb
stripped and polished wheels
Modified center stand so I can take it on and off in 2 minutes
PC3 usb
15t front / 45t rear sprockets
speedo healer
OES frame sliders (never been tested)
Clear alternative front turn lenses
modified the head light switch so I have a middle position with both high and low beam at same time. "Double Burn" is what I called that one.
Sato silver (bare) rear sets without passenger pegs
Sargent custom seat recover, with Carbon look vinyl
RaceTech 1.0 kg fork springs
'06 CBR 600rr grips (way better than the stock ones from '03)
Sato Ti slip-ons
Targa Carbon look vinyl tank cover to match seat


Damn! first time I ever listed all that crap. The Mods are worth more than the damn bike! Left off the bafflectomy, green light trigger, 17t front sprocket and Competition Works pegs I tried out in the middle of all that. Not to mention all the oil changes and rear tires!


- Rev. CYCHO -

tires.... it's what's for dinner!
MotoCycho is offline  
post #15 of 117 Old 05-17-2006, 01:42 PM
MidTN9er
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Impressive list Moto - and the bike's a beauty! All money well spent. (accept for the accelerated payments??)

post #16 of 117 Old 05-19-2006, 12:34 AM
Church of the Holy Smoke
 
MotoCycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 1,085
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidTN9er
Impressive list Moto - and the bike's a beauty! All money well spent. (accept for the accelerated payments??)
Sorry.. I am proud of it. I don't tag all my mods on my signature... but hey.. a justifiable reason to list them all... couldn't pass it up.

P.S. Everyone shortens my handle to 'Moto'.. there is another guy here with a similar handle and he gets the same thing. I like 'Cycho' instead.

- Rev. CYCHO -

tires.... it's what's for dinner!
MotoCycho is offline  
post #17 of 117 Old 05-19-2006, 06:30 AM
I am BATMAN!!!
 
justintyme73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ft. Collins CO
Posts: 4,660
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Restoration Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

(best James Bond Voice)
"The names Cycho,-- MotoCycho" J/K

Beautiful bike, Nice mods Cycho, I just put the Honda windscreen-painted black of course, on mine last night, and the Ti sato slipons I got from Jratbike here on the forum a couple weeks ago, so mine looks similar, not bad anyway for owning it less than a month

justintyme73 is offline  
post #18 of 117 Old 05-28-2006, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Immune
 
Wazoo919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL Area
Posts: 370
Rep Power: 1
 
Wow, A lot of 919'rs here..

Dragon Slayer! Only been bit once!
05' 919
MODS: PCIII, Renthal Low Bars, Pazzo black gold short levers!, Honda smoke flyscreen, did have Sato Sliders till they broke left side motor mount.
www.blood-sport.org My new Web site. Started a 919, 599, and Hornet forum if you want to post!
Online Computer Parts Store @ BESComputers!
Wazoo919 is offline  
post #19 of 117 Old 05-29-2006, 11:29 PM
DropBear 9
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking yet another one

Hi all.
Brand new to this forum, thought I'd stick my face in and say g'day!
I've been on the Hornets nest for a little while and came across a link to this forum.

Got my brand new '05 900 in Feb this year.
Was looking for a replacement for my trusty, but tired old VF400.
Saw the Hornet in the shop, got a loan and went back and bought it.
No test ride required.

It's how I did it with the VF400 20 years ago, so if it worked then, it'll work again.
Loving it to bits!
Best times of my life are belting 'round the twisties on it.

I've only done the "flapper mod" and some innitial work on tidying up the ghastly tail end ... so far.

post #20 of 117 Old 05-30-2006, 08:36 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39
Rep Power: 0
 
Digging that seat....seen it somewhere before

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoCycho
Bought a new 2003 left over after the 2004 models were out in May of '04. 18,400 miles later and never been down. Fell over once in a drive-thru.. doh! but it was a soft landing by most standards. I owe $510 on her because you all scared me into thinking my insurance was gonna triple.. so I was in a rush to pay off.. but the insurance only went up $20.. thanks a friggin lot!

Honda wind screen (painted black from behind)
Targa smooth vinyl tank cover
Competition Werkes fender eliminator
Wright's Tail light / turn signal integrator
Tour Master magnetic tank bag
swapped the shorter rear turn signal stalks to front
Vista Cruise throttle lock
PIAA H4 super plasma GT-X headlight bulb
stripped and polished wheels
Modified center stand so I can take it on and off in 2 minutes
PC3 usb
15t front / 45t rear sprockets
speedo healer
OES frame sliders (never been tested)
Clear alternative front turn lenses
modified the head light switch so I have a middle position with both high and low beam at same time. "Double Burn" is what I called that one.
Sato silver (bare) rear sets without passenger pegs
Sargent custom seat recover, with Carbon look vinyl
RaceTech 1.0 kg fork springs
'06 CBR 600rr grips (way better than the stock ones from '03)
Sato Ti slip-ons
Targa Carbon look vinyl tank cover to match seat


Damn! first time I ever listed all that crap. The Mods are worth more than the damn bike! Left off the bafflectomy, green light trigger, 17t front sprocket and Competition Works pegs I tried out in the middle of all that. Not to mention all the oil changes and rear tires!


rippinbyu is offline  
post #21 of 117 Old 06-01-2006, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Immune
 
Wazoo919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL Area
Posts: 370
Rep Power: 1
 
Welcome man, congrats on the 900!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropBear 9
Hi all.
Brand new to this forum, thought I'd stick my face in and say g'day!
I've been on the Hornets nest for a little while and came across a link to this forum.

Got my brand new '05 900 in Feb this year.
Was looking for a replacement for my trusty, but tired old VF400.
Saw the Hornet in the shop, got a loan and went back and bought it.
No test ride required.

It's how I did it with the VF400 20 years ago, so if it worked then, it'll work again.
Loving it to bits!
Best times of my life are belting 'round the twisties on it.

I've only done the "flapper mod" and some innitial work on tidying up the ghastly tail end ... so far.

Dragon Slayer! Only been bit once!
05' 919
MODS: PCIII, Renthal Low Bars, Pazzo black gold short levers!, Honda smoke flyscreen, did have Sato Sliders till they broke left side motor mount.
www.blood-sport.org My new Web site. Started a 919, 599, and Hornet forum if you want to post!
Online Computer Parts Store @ BESComputers!
Wazoo919 is offline  
post #22 of 117 Old 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
DropBear 9
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cheers Wazoo,
I realised after I posted that I prob'ly should have used the "intro" section, but was really intending to add to the 900 / 919 count.

post #23 of 117 Old 06-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Realist
 
rocktoad13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sims, North Carolina
Posts: 152
Rep Power: 1
 
Add yet another '06 to the fray...

Picked up on Saturday, so far I have 300-ish miles in the saddle and I'm still getting used to it...gonna use it to commute most days...

Britt
'03 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
'77 Jeep CJ-7 (sold... )
'06 Honda 919
'06 Prairie 360 4x4 ATV
'72 Volkswagen Beetle
rocktoad13 is offline  
post #24 of 117 Old 06-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Legatus Legionis
 
SV650s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The woods of CT
Posts: 9,680
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Community Leadership Donation Donation Community Leadership 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktoad13
Add yet another '06 to the fray...

Picked up on Saturday, so far I have 300-ish miles in the saddle and I'm still getting used to it...gonna use it to commute most days...
Congrats on your new 06' You made a fine choice, not that I'm biased or anything like that.

SV650s is offline  
post #25 of 117 Old 06-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Milites Gregarius
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Richardson, TX (Dallas)
Posts: 183
Rep Power: 1
 
me and my '02

Mitch
'83 Suzuki GS750E
'02 Honda 919
Roseknight is offline  
post #26 of 117 Old 06-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Mc 9er
 
mcdonald919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey,USA
Posts: 1,268
Rep Power: 1
 
silver 04

c 9er
silver,the fasted colour
mcdonald919 is offline  
post #27 of 117 Old 06-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Tirone
 
NJ 919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 1
 
'Smoke' 2003

Smoke color 2003 w. K&N Air Filter, Sato Frame Sliders, Honda Flyscreen, Micron Carbon Fiber Slip-Ons, Power CommanderIII, Racetech 1.0 Springs, Gold Valve kit, Rebound Kit, Ohlins rear Shock and Spring.

NJ 919 is offline  
post #28 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 06:44 AM Thread Starter
Immune
 
Wazoo919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL Area
Posts: 370
Rep Power: 1
 
Sure is alot of 919'rs here.. That is a good thing.. Nice see there is other people that enjoy a good bike.

Dragon Slayer! Only been bit once!
05' 919
MODS: PCIII, Renthal Low Bars, Pazzo black gold short levers!, Honda smoke flyscreen, did have Sato Sliders till they broke left side motor mount.
www.blood-sport.org My new Web site. Started a 919, 599, and Hornet forum if you want to post!
Online Computer Parts Store @ BESComputers!
Wazoo919 is offline  
post #29 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 06:55 AM
Official thread derailer
 
dadogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pocono Mts PA
Posts: 11,015
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

Wow 80 niners here! We may just have the entire U.S. allotment on this site




dadogs is offline  
post #30 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
Immune
 
Wazoo919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL Area
Posts: 370
Rep Power: 1
 
Maybe..

Dragon Slayer! Only been bit once!
05' 919
MODS: PCIII, Renthal Low Bars, Pazzo black gold short levers!, Honda smoke flyscreen, did have Sato Sliders till they broke left side motor mount.
www.blood-sport.org My new Web site. Started a 919, 599, and Hornet forum if you want to post!
Online Computer Parts Store @ BESComputers!
Wazoo919 is offline  
post #31 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 06:59 AM
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
 
far more '02's than anything else, interesting. That is actually a really good sign, since they are older bikes (comparatively) and you guys are all still psyched about them... To me that says that the 9'er is standing the test of time with these fans.

ortonomics is offline  
post #32 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 07:21 AM
Primus Pilus
 
BockHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 3,432
Rep Power: 1
 
Garage
I think there are a lot of 02 and 03 models because there were no significant changes (except marginally adjustable forks) throughout the life of the model. Why not pick up a used or showroom leftover for less money?

2002 919 40,000 miles
"racing is life...everything else is just waiting"
BockHawk is offline  
post #33 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Heavy Metal
 
ratdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: swamp in the wood
Posts: 4,304
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 5

an 02 in pieces at the moment...

ratdog is offline  
post #34 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 09:40 AM
Official thread derailer
 
dadogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pocono Mts PA
Posts: 11,015
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratdog
an 02 in pieces at the moment...

What happened?




dadogs is offline  
post #35 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Heavy Metal
 
ratdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: swamp in the wood
Posts: 4,304
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 5

i like to think of it as, an opportunity to upgrade


jackass that i am, pushed the bike on the lift leaving the kickstand down slightly, didn't properly account for the decreasing angle of the ramp and pogo'd the 919 off the ramp (4" elevation) and on to it's side (w/ the newly installed motovation sliders)

the sliders did the trick...only thing trashed was a brake handle and right side rearset

out of the mothballs come my sato rearsets (purchased used last yr), promptly find out i'm missing a brake switch and have some bent bolts...but it's functional

prolly gonna pickup some of the new blacked out CRG's, maybe shorty's...or Pazzo's, haven't decided

installing R6 signals (thx for wiring info mike) or the Shinto's

fixing exhaust gasket on fat Y pipe (purchased new stock gasket, arrives today)

changing oil/coolant (some new trick race oil that adds 7hp is on the way to me right now )

sprockets/chain (15/45)

brake lines/fluid/pads

swapping the tailsection for the unmarked unit, gotta mess w/ that pain in the azz keylock assembly and clips that hold it

u get the idea

i've got 3 days left before another bike shows up in the shop

ratdog is offline  
post #36 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 10:19 AM
Official thread derailer
 
dadogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pocono Mts PA
Posts: 11,015
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratdog
i like to think of it as, an opportunity to upgrade


jackass that i am, pushed the bike on the lift leaving the kickstand down slightly, didn't properly account for the decreasing angle of the ramp and pogo'd the 919 off the ramp (4" elevation) and on to it's side (w/ the newly installed motovation sliders)

the sliders did the trick...only thing trashed was a brake handle and right side rearset

out of the mothballs come my sato rearsets (purchased used last yr), promptly find out i'm missing a brake switch and have some bent bolts...but it's functional

prolly gonna pickup some of the new blacked out CRG's, maybe shorty's...or Pazzo's, haven't decided

installing R6 signals (thx for wiring info mike) or the Shinto's

fixing exhaust gasket on fat Y pipe (purchased new stock gasket, arrives today)

changing oil/coolant (some new trick race oil that adds 7hp is on the way to me right now )

sprockets/chain (15/45)

brake lines/fluid/pads

swapping the tailsection for the unmarked unit, gotta mess w/ that pain in the azz keylock assembly and clips that hold it

u get the idea

i've got 3 days left before another bike shows up in the shop
Ouch Pete, sounds like you've got your hands full. Just get it up and running for the Dairy.




dadogs is offline  
post #37 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Legatus Legionis
 
SV650s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The woods of CT
Posts: 9,680
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Community Leadership Donation Donation Community Leadership 
Total Awards: 6

Ratdog... Damn that Mr. Murphy, he is always lurking in the background. I wish you lived nearby, I would have your bike back on track in no time. Since I'm not close, you better get moving, the 16th. of July is right around the corner.
On second though, take your time, I will reduce my order of Hillbilly Steaks.

SV650s is offline  
post #38 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Heavy Metal
 
ratdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: swamp in the wood
Posts: 4,304
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 5

funny guy...now i'm not gonna eat for TWO days b4 showin up lol

keep talkin and i might show up early

ratdog is offline  
post #39 of 117 Old 06-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Heavy Metal
 
ratdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: swamp in the wood
Posts: 4,304
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadogs
Ouch Pete, sounds like you've got your hands full. Just get it up and running for the Dairy.

ah, it's not that bad, i'm 1-2hrs of garage time from bein road worthy...

if i have more time, i'll knock out some of the extras ( i should be so lucky to have xtra garage time right now)

the dairy is for sure, i'm out of town the end of july, early aug...but keepin some dates b4 that open
------------------end hijack------------------

ratdog is offline  
post #40 of 117 Old 06-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Aquilifer
 
hooker_47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Fairbanks, AK
Posts: 1,250
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Veteran 
Total Awards: 3

Talking

Add another '06 to the group. I picked mine up Friday, haven't really had the chance to get out and really ride yet. Did a little creative commuting for the week, though. I felt a little bad about trading in my old bike ('03 Yamaha V-Star) but the cruiser just wasn't my style. I got about 1/4 mile from the dealership before I completely forgot I had even had another bike! Love the 919!!!!

hooker_47 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome