Honda Hornet 600 2007 - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 12-04-2006, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Shiraz

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration Donation 
Total Awards: 7

Honda Hornet 600 2007

Is this old news? I had no idea this was coming out!

Naked Honda Hornet, real best seller of the Japanese manufacturer, comes back with a new livery. Nice, simple and original, this bike has been a great success, perfect for both neophytes and old-timer motorcyclists, thanks to its good performances and usability.

New 600
Many new bike riders show to appreciate the 600 cc version, which now is launched with a renewed design. However, the engine derives from that of sports CBR 600 RR, with some adjustments to make it more appropriate for long travels. New Hornet 600 is a tough sports bike: the engine offers a power output of 102 hp at 12.000 rpm and 63,5 Nm of torque at 10.500 rpm.

Lower exhaust
Even new Honda Hornet 600 chooses a low exhaust, to comply with the Euro 3 norms. The muffler is on the right side, and the whole exhaust system is a polish chrome unit.

The global look is less expressive of the previous version, which has already become a protagonist among Hornet's models, but anyway it is well realized. We are sure this naked Honda will have the same success of its older sister.

First look in Cologne
Honda Hornet 600 2007 had its debut at the Intermot Cologne, where we had the occasion of seeing and touching it...waiting for riding the bike on the road!
16/10/2006

http://www.infomotori.co.uk/a_66_EN_18319_1.html

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Awards Showcase
Helping a Member in Need 
Total Awards: 1

yep ive seen it here b4 but i like the different pics of them there exhaust headers... wished my 919 had a 105 hp

post #3 of 5 Old 12-05-2006, 05:06 AM
Legatus Legionis

Awards Showcase
Community Leadership Donation Donation Community Leadership 
Total Awards: 6

Old news with a few new pics. Depending on which report you read the hp numbers don't vary much. Just remember that these optimistic hp readings are taken at the crank. Expect at least a 10% loss at the rear wheel. Still not too shabby for a 600cc motor.

post #4 of 5 Old 12-05-2006, 05:11 AM
Milites Gregarius

I just can't stand that headlight. Other than that it looks like a nice bike. I'm keeping the 919 though.

post #5 of 5 Old 12-05-2006, 12:50 PM

Excellent looking bike - as I've said before I love how the headers look like the ones on my brother's 1976 CB400f

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode