Honda 919 Part numbers? - Wrist Twisters
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By CB700S

post #1 of 6 Old 07-06-2019, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Honda 919 Part numbers?

Hello everyone,

I bought my '03 Honda 919 back in 2015 which had about 1500 miles or so on it. It's my first (street) bike, and I'm absolutely in love with it!

My only question is: Where do you guys find out the part numbers needed to upgrade and/or replace parts on it? The bike came with a user manual, but nowhere does it mention part #'s. I've researched multiple forums, including this one but never really found much on the #'s. However I recently ordered an OEM oil filter, oil and an air filter... But I'm looking for OEM brake pads but haven't had any luck figuring out the part number OR finding the OEM pads (most likely due to the fact that it is an older bike).

If anyone can help me out on where they find part #'s for the 919 (CB900F), or maybe the number for both front and rear replacement pads, it would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-06-2019, 01:21 PM
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

I,ve used Motospoer or Boats.net with good success. They have OEM parts finders built into their sites.

post #3 of 6 Old 07-06-2019, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb View Post
I,ve used Motospoer or Boats.net with good success. They have OEM parts finders built into their sites.
I appreciate your reply, RMB! While looking for a new air filter, I was shocked that I couldn't seem to find many of them around. Amazon had tons of K&N filters, but upon doing a bit of research, I heard mixed opinions about them.

post #4 of 6 Old 07-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Pilus Posterior

I usually use bikebandit or partzilla

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/ho...-brake-caliper

I just did front and rear brakes on mine, I'd suggest looking at the setup Kyle Racing has. I was metal to metal so I couldn't wait.

[I assume the 03 is same as 06 brakes, but that at least gets you to the OEM part numbers]

If you price check, you can find free shipping on Amazon and I got one set that was supposed to be free same day shipping.

Some of these places have outrageous shipping charges.

post #5 of 6 Old 08-11-2019, 07:34 AM
Tirone

Bike Bandit has a good parts look up with OEM part numbers

post #6 of 6 Old 08-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Why's everything on fire?

Garage
Most dealers with online parts sales have online parts catalogs where you can look up parts on diagrams. Alternately, there was a parts manual released on microfiche. I've been slowly cleaning up my scans of the parts manual so I can eventually hand in a PDF version for the Dropbox here.
mcromo44 likes this.

1986 Honda Nighthawk 700S
2002 Honda 919

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode