FS: Zombie Apocalypse tins - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 28 Old 05-22-2012, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
Needs training wheels.

FS: Zombie Apocalypse tins

Just seeing if anyone is interested.... Throw me an offer. Buyer pays shipping (which won't be too fun)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 05-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Tirone

How much would you want for the windscreen? Mounts come with it?

post #3 of 28 Old 05-23-2012, 02:15 PM
cannon

how bout those cans

post #4 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Aquilifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swcannon80 View Post
how bout those cans

If he isn't parting with them they are the danmoto Carbon fiber series and you can get them off the danmoto US site for $245 with free shipping. He ships promptly. There are some very minor fabrications you will need to make for the hanger straps. Ideally a spacer is all that is needed or if you get creative you can use some bolts and a couple of nuts to do the install. Mine took less than an hour to install and it sounds sweet.

Honda CB 900 Hornet all years Carbon GP [EX-00107] - $245.00

post #5 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 01:36 PM
The Cripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpcraft View Post
If he isn't parting with them they are the danmoto Carbon fiber series and you can get them off the danmoto US site for $245 with free shipping. He ships promptly. There are some very minor fabrications you will need to make for the hanger straps. Ideally a spacer is all that is needed or if you get creative you can use some bolts and a couple of nuts to do the install. Mine took less than an hour to install and it sounds sweet.

Honda CB 900 Hornet all years Carbon GP [EX-00107] - $245.00

OR someone could just spend their $$ on a quality exhaust that actually works out of the box! plus looks better and sounds much better than those pos dan motos.... just sayin.

post #6 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 01:49 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

Man, Satos change people... ^ Remember this is a classified ad, not a bash an exhaust ad.

But another good option on the economical side are Delkevics. Quality build and sounds great for less than say...Yoshi or 2Bros

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '96 Race-retired GSXR 750 (Sold)
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

"Security is mostly a superstition, it does not exist in nature: avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright being exposed. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller
post #7 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 01:53 PM
The Cripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewebay1 View Post
Man, Satos change people... ^ Remember this is a classified ad, not a bash an exhaust ad.
i blame erions

post #8 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Aquilifer

I blame people's attitudes but I won't hold it against them. Needless to say I am fine with the DM pipes I bought and the and how they sound, not to mention the 400 bucks did not have to spend on a fancy adapter for them to "bolt right up".

post #9 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 02:51 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvster View Post
i blame erions
Haha or maybe going from Erions to Satos. You've been spoiled

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

"Security is mostly a superstition, it does not exist in nature: avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright being exposed. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller
post #10 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Aquilifer

Man I worded that last part poorly, yeesh. Sorry guys, my thinking hat was not on correctly.

post #11 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Dangling participle

Quote:
OR someone could just spend their $$ on a quality exhaust that actually works out of the box! plus looks better and sounds much better than those pos dan motos.... just sayin.
So Pvster, You have owned a set of DanMotos that you have actually tested the proformance and quality on? I am guessing that you formed your opinion based on actual facts instead of just just talking smack about your satos? Right?

post #12 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 03:42 PM
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

Quote:
+1...

post #13 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 03:43 PM
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

Quote:
To each their own....

post #14 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 04:05 PM
The Cripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude9r View Post
So Pvster, You have owned a set of DanMotos that you have actually tested the proformance and quality on? I am guessing that you formed your opinion based on actual facts instead of just just talking smack about your satos? Right?
owned? no. but actually looked at em via other bikes... wasn't impressed with the quality. plus hearing that they didn't bolt up out of the box from another member on here doesn't help didn't like the sound either. but hey, what do i know? i the Deaf one as for my satos, they look like crap. what of them? you don't like that my satos look like crap or somethin? have the satos ever done anything to you?

and more than anything else, i was taking jabs at myself. SOME of you need to lighten up

post #15 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 04:23 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

Well now that's all settled, here's a little video for you all: Life is Like a Cup of Coffee - YouTube

Free bumps all day for Brew Crew

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

post #16 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Aquilifer

I was not taking it personally so its all good man. I tend to like the shorter and smaller diameter look of the DM pipes over some of the others, the sound's are certainly different and but if it did not sound good I would probably be looking at other pipes. Most of the other pipes seem to be too big but then again that is certainly up to anyone else's opinion to be different. What needed to be fixed to make them a bolt on was very minor in the grand scheme of things. It's just a matter of swapping in a longer bolt and then using 2 extra nuts to make a mounting stud. I did modify the mounts some with a new hole and cutting off the excess but it did not take very long.

post #17 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 04:35 PM
The Cripple

Quote:
Free bumps all day for Brew Crew
Dutch Bros are so much better!

i kid i kid brewcrew, enjoy and good luck!

post #18 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 04:43 PM
`

Awards Showcase
Total Awards: 17

Quote:

But another good option on the economical side are Delkevics. Quality build and sounds great for less than say...Yoshi or 2Bros
I don't think that is the case with Pvster, his Satos look like total shit thanks to his scotch-brite pad skills. It's just another simple case of Pvster's ignorance, that's all.

post #19 of 28 Old 05-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Aquilifer

Hey I totally ruined my old tbr system on my hawk by leaving hand grease and stuff on them before i started up the bike. I had baked on hand prints for a long time. Finally one day I decided to take a grinder and a stainless wire wheel to them and they turned out an awesome stainless brushed finish (which I think looked better than that polished finish). Needless to say I am not a big fan of shiny stuff, lol

post #20 of 28 Old 05-27-2012, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Needs training wheels.

The D's are effing sweet for the price. Some like em, some don't. Install was a breeze. Just sad they will be gone all too soon. But hospital bills suck.

post #21 of 28 Old 05-27-2012, 10:18 AM
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewcrew02 View Post
But hospital bills suck.
Good luck with the sale man! Any interest in the bike yet?

BTW what's a hospital bill.......

post #22 of 28 Old 05-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Hastatus Prior

I'd buy that windscreen of ya if you're selling.

"A motorcycle is not just a two-wheeled car; the difference between driving a car and climbing onto a motorcycle is the difference between watching TV and actually living your life."
-2005 CBR 600 F4i
-2001 RC51 ** SOLD
-2002 VFR 800**SOLD
-2002 919 **SOLD
-2006 599 ** WRECKED
post #23 of 28 Old 05-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Aquilifer

If he isn't f finally found a resource online where they can be purchased in Carbon Fiber. I know that isn't exactly what everyone is looking for but in my case I was so it fit the ticket...

Windscreens

Pricy of course but trying to find one somewhere else was like trying to nail jello to a wall.

post #24 of 28 Old 05-27-2012, 07:05 PM
blur

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
owned? no. but actually looked at em via other bikes... wasn't impressed with the quality. plus hearing that they didn't bolt up out of the box from another member on here doesn't help didn't like the sound either. but hey, what do i know? i the Deaf one as for my satos, they look like crap. what of them? you don't like that my satos look like crap or somethin? have the satos ever done anything to you?

and more than anything else, i was taking jabs at myself. SOME of you need to lighten up

really,how would you know???....lol just stirring the pot pvster

'04 Honda 919, Candy apple red met., 17/44t sprockets,f-16 windscreen,delkevic ss exhaust,Tharbars,givi engine bars, billet alum. led turns w/ running lights,red adj.levers from china, bar end mirrors,grip heaters,adj. foot peg brackets,adj. bar risers,dunlop Q2(that are better than your pp 2ct,lol)bike wired for gps and phone charger
post #25 of 28 Old 05-27-2012, 07:10 PM
The Cripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaq123 View Post
I don't think that is the case with Pvster, his Satos look like total shit thanks to his scotch-brite pad skills. It's just another simple case of Pvster's ignorance, that's all.
when you have 12 hours to get the bigger dents out of the satos, repacked, sealed up, mounted, and the bike back together for a dynotune appointment, you'd be in a hurry as well doesn't help when you dont have the $$ to get em powdercoated either.

besides, what ever did my poor satos do to you huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewvir View Post
really,how would you know???....lol just stirring the pot pvster
i think i beat you to it already? a little slow there champ

post #26 of 28 Old 05-27-2012, 08:28 PM
blur

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

i was out,holiday w/e and all

'04 Honda 919, Candy apple red met., 17/44t sprockets,f-16 windscreen,delkevic ss exhaust,Tharbars,givi engine bars, billet alum. led turns w/ running lights,red adj.levers from china, bar end mirrors,grip heaters,adj. foot peg brackets,adj. bar risers,dunlop Q2(that are better than your pp 2ct,lol)bike wired for gps and phone charger
post #27 of 28 Old 05-27-2012, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
Needs training wheels.

Now that we all got our bitching done, anybody want any of the body parts? Tail, tank, or front fender? Screen sold.

post #28 of 28 Old 05-28-2012, 06:07 AM
Ian

PM sent

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode