Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Few thoughts on where...

959 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cmurphy84 
#1 ·
I'm going to take my bike look wise. So I found the dual buell lights on a site for 95, the light gaurd for 35 (i really dig the way it looks). My current tank, and front fender are shot, but there is a cat on ebay selling some slightly damaged ones for about 100 shipped, little putty work and a nice flat black spray, possible a hornet sticker ot two but not much else.

The grab rail, light bracket and side covers are going to a dark grey or silver. Header will get back wrap.

Blue renthal Ul w/ bar end mirror to follow, w/ black levers. smoked Clear alternatives and fender elimatort (home made style), front blinkers are either going to be rizoma areos or maybe zeros not sure yet. I need to find some nice foot pegs, and I'm eyeballing the stator cover I need on ebay now, so don't out bid my arse. :glare:

can't wait to get er done and be back in the seat again! :motorcycle:

BTW if you recently did the circuit one GB and have a clean extra laying around yell at me :batman:

#3 ·
hah, Circuit one makes a stator cover, or the crank case cover on the left side thats a lot thicker and purtier than stock, but is also just shy of 200 bones... They just had a group buy on them here before I wrecked smashing my stator cover, which means a bunch of members possibly would have a stock one kicking around.

Also you're definaly not the first to look for 7th gear, you find the 5-6 shift nutural yet? Also make sure you check out the helpful topics thread and loctite the bolts listed, or they will fall out.

#4 ·
I haven't checked that out yet but thanks for the heads up.I will be sure to read.
On a plus side I like how close the front and rear foot pegs are as I use them like Harley floor boards and it's very comfortable.
No false neutral yet,I find the tranny very smooth.Lets see how it feels when I go full synthetic with the oil.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.