Few thoughts on where... - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 6 Old 04-13-2009, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
919>food>beer

Talking Few thoughts on where...

I'm going to take my bike look wise. So I found the dual buell lights on a site for 95, the light gaurd for 35 (i really dig the way it looks). My current tank, and front fender are shot, but there is a cat on ebay selling some slightly damaged ones for about 100 shipped, little putty work and a nice flat black spray, possible a hornet sticker ot two but not much else.

The grab rail, light bracket and side covers are going to a dark grey or silver. Header will get back wrap.

Blue renthal Ul w/ bar end mirror to follow, w/ black levers. smoked Clear alternatives and fender elimatort (home made style), front blinkers are either going to be rizoma areos or maybe zeros not sure yet. I need to find some nice foot pegs, and I'm eyeballing the stator cover I need on ebay now, so don't out bid my arse.

can't wait to get er done and be back in the seat again!

BTW if you recently did the circuit one GB and have a clean extra laying around yell at me

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Imaginifer

I thought for a minute I should SEARCH for circuit one GB .

Then decided I don't need it as my Hornet goes really,really fast.Scary fast !!!

If it only had one more gear,I keep trying to up shift just one more.

post #3 of 6 Old 04-13-2009, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
919>food>beer

hah, Circuit one makes a stator cover, or the crank case cover on the left side thats a lot thicker and purtier than stock, but is also just shy of 200 bones... They just had a group buy on them here before I wrecked smashing my stator cover, which means a bunch of members possibly would have a stock one kicking around.

Also you're definaly not the first to look for 7th gear, you find the 5-6 shift nutural yet? Also make sure you check out the helpful topics thread and loctite the bolts listed, or they will fall out.

post #4 of 6 Old 04-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Imaginifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef View Post
hah, Circuit one makes a stator cover, or the crank case cover on the left side thats a lot thicker and purtier than stock, but is also just shy of 200 bones... They just had a group buy on them here before I wrecked smashing my stator cover, which means a bunch of members possibly would have a stock one kicking around.

Also you're definaly not the first to look for 7th gear, you find the 5-6 shift nutural yet? Also make sure you check out the helpful topics thread and loctite the bolts listed, or they will fall out.
I haven't checked that out yet but thanks for the heads up.I will be sure to read.
On a plus side I like how close the front and rear foot pegs are as I use them like Harley floor boards and it's very comfortable.
No false neutral yet,I find the tranny very smooth.Lets see how it feels when I go full synthetic with the oil.

post #5 of 6 Old 04-14-2009, 03:17 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

I had a perfect alt cover.... it went to Ky last Tues.

My Circut One cover is the one piece of (semi) bling I have.

post #6 of 6 Old 04-14-2009, 06:19 AM
STR-III

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 2

it found a good loving home.

Press Any Key To Continue.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode