Your topic heading gave me a chuckle... Oh never mind, Andrea would shoot me!
I believe the 78' Honda was the last year of the SOHC 750 cc motors. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. They were my specialty. There are a few good mods. that will make this bike even more awesome.
Here are a few that to get you started:
* 29mm Mikuni smoothbore carburetors w/K&N individual filters.
* Dyna III electronic ignition.
* High energy Andrews coils.
* Bored out 3mm to 812cc.
* 11:1 compression ratio.
* R.C. Engineering aluminum alloy golden rods.
* Andrews D grind cam.
* Ported and polished combustion chambers.
* Balanced pistons with custom designed crowns.
* Heavy-duty valve springs.
* Reinforced cam towers.
* Precision ground 4130 heat-treated alloy cylinder studs.
* Custom fabricated 0.5mm aluminum head gasket.