cheap '02-03 upgrade - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

cheap '02-03 upgrade

Find yourself a shock and set of forks from an '04 or newer. Some will say it is not upgrade, but for an '02-03 yeah it is! The rear Mcromo44 gave me from his '05 since he went to an Ohlins. (great guy, nice to talk with, thanks again Sandy.) I decided to just do the rear shock one day and try it out. Wow, softer spring alone is nice. It was common for me to stand on my footpegs a lot when I would see a big bump. No more. That is with the preload set on 4 with the rebound set about half way. My ass stays on the seat with no more pogo stick effect. Still no Ohlins but worth the swap.
The front end was just as noticible. I got a set of hardly used '07 forks from Mdtoney. (Gave me a sweet deal and is a great guy to deal with as well. Thanks Mike) After bolting them on yesterday afternoon it was time to try them out. Again WOW! Even more of a difference. I didn't even go a block before I could tell it was better. Just a little blip of the throttle and I could tell I wasn't getting like 4 inches of travel from the forks. Braking improved as well, no more big dives when grabbing a fistful of brake. This is with 3 lines showing and rebound half way.
I always loved my 9'er but I fell in love with it all over again. I have never had my bike on the track, street use only. I am by no means the best rider out there but I could hold my own. I could drag the pegs when I had OEM rearsets. I rode to the limit of the bikes' suspension as far as I am concerned. Now that limit has increased.
I know there are some of you who have gone to Ohlins and say you will never sell your 9'er. Like Mcromo44, why not offer up those rear shocks to members here? Anyone with an 02-03 would be grateful to you and cover the cost of shipping. It's better than sitting on your self collecting dust IMO.

Spoiler:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickard919 View Post
Find yourself a shock and set of forks from an '04 or newer. Some will say it is not upgrade, but for an '02-03 yeah it is!
I've been singing the 04 shock is a huge upgrade song for along time. Best $50 I spent on the bike.

post #3 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 11:49 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

Ahhhh.... another "Suspention Guy' Convert. It's a good day!

Now get that rear resprung, and live life to the fullest.

post #4 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce919er View Post
I've been singing the 04 shock is a huge upgrade song for along time. Best $50 I spent on the bike.
If you haven't already, spend the money on the front end as well.

Spoiler:

post #5 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Centurion

Been looking but I can't find a decent looking set for a reasonable price so I end up spending money on other toys then can't justify spending more money

post #6 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 07:33 PM
`

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 17

Quote:
Been looking but I can't find a decent looking set for a reasonable price so I end up spending money on other toys then can't justify spending more money
find yourself f4i front, direct bolt on and a step up frrom '04+ 919 forks thanks to comression adjustment.
That's what I did: f4i forks with gold valves and new springs for my weight, new oil and new seals.

rickard919, have you set a sag on your front? how much do you weigh?

post #7 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 08:00 PM
orange

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Community Service 
Total Awards: 6

I've got a set of adjustable front forks waiting to be installed, would like to upgrade the rear shock as well if I can find one.

Superduke
R1200GS
XR650L
post #8 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Hippie Tinkerer

Awards Showcase
Donation 

919 shock only if free...

If your gonna actually spend money on one just get an F3 shock from ebay for $25-50, that way you'll have compression adjustments too. If your can afford it you can put a new spring on it for $100, or have it revalved and rebuilt for another $100. Either way it's better that the 919 shock from any year, and it's an upgrade on a budget with at least 3 levels of modification...

http://www.propilotsuspension.com/

Motorcycle Suspension by Traxxion Dynamics

Pics: https://www.wristtwisters.com/album.php?albumid=176

Build List in Spoiler
Spoiler:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

When Sold:
2004 Honda 919 Silver and Black w/red accents
599 Headlight
Koso Gauges DB-02r
GiPro gear indicator
Buell M2 shield - plasti dip black
Givi Crash bars
Dynojet PCIII, Custom Akrapovic map
Akrapovic GSXR 750 Exhaust, Shorty Carbon fiber Low mount
Custom weld job on OEM header, to enable use of center stand and GSXR exhaust
VFR front fender, re-shaped and CF wrapped
Seargent seat w/ gel insert
Custom LED Rear lights w/ Vizi-tech flasher
Competition Works Fender Eliminator, modified
Front 3-way LED Turn Signals flushmount via cbr1000r
6-Spoke wheel conversion ( 900rr-rear / F3-front ) Powdercoated white, Plasti-dipped black
Michelin Pilot Road 3 - New @ 19940 8/10/11 190/55r17 rear
Dyna Beads for tire balancing
17t / 44t Sprockets, 520 conversion from LDH
New All-balls bearings thru-out 6/2012
Piaa horns 400 & 500 hertz
Ohlins rear shock from an F3, Re-Valved/Sprung- By Pro Pilot Suspension
F4i Forks, custom sprung/sealed/valved, Plasti-dipped Black
ASV shorty clutch and front brake levers - Black W/Red Adj.
Tech-Spec custom tank Pads
Napoleon bar end mirrors
SW-Motech center stand
Custom Handle Bars with Grip Heaters and OEM hidden switch, Hi/Lo heat
FuzeBlocks FZ-1 Power Distribution
Shorai Battery
F2P garage door opener wired to brake switch
Hydraulic rear brake switch
RC51 front brakes SP1, with 10 button rotors
Buell Ulysses Dropped Foot Peg conversion
Powdercoated: 22+ parts
etc, etc,
post #9 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 08:24 PM
orange

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Community Service 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntnceguy View Post
If your gonna actually spend money on one just get an F3 shock from ebay for $25-50, that way you'll have compression adjustments too. If your can afford it you can put a new spring on it for $100, or have it revalved and rebuilt for another $100. Either way it's better that the 919 shock from any year, and it's an upgrade on a budget with at least 3 levels of modification...

Motorcycle Suspension by Traxxion Dynamics
The F3 rear shock is a direct bolt on to the 919?

Superduke
R1200GS
XR650L
post #10 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Hippie Tinkerer

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeau1960 View Post
The F3 rear shock is a direct bolt on to the 919?
Yes

Here's a link to just one of the recent threads covering the subject...

https://wristtwisters.com/naked-bikes...tml#post393801

P.S. If somebody really wants a stock adjustable shock off of an '04, I'd sell ya mine for $50 shipped

Build List in Spoiler
Spoiler:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

When Sold:
599 Headlight
Koso Gauges DB-02r
GiPro gear indicator
Givi Crash bars
6-Spoke wheel conversion ( 900rr-rear / F3-front ) Powdercoated white, Plasti-dipped black
Napoleon bar end mirrors
SW-Motech center stand
Shorai Battery
etc, etc,
post #11 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaq123 View Post
rickard919, have you set a sag on your front? how much do you weigh?
No I haven't yet. I will need to get someone over to help me out with that. So far I just bolted everything ona tried it out. I weigh about 165 lbs.

Spoiler:

post #12 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeau1960 View Post
I've got a set of adjustable front forks waiting to be installed, would like to upgrade the rear shock as well if I can find one.
Do it! You won't be disappointed.

Spoiler:

post #13 of 31 Old 04-11-2010, 10:14 PM
McTavish

Quote:
Find yourself a shock and set of forks from an '04 or newer. Some will say it is not upgrade, but for an '02-03 yeah it is! The rear Mcromo44 gave me from his '05 since he went to an Ohlins. (great guy, nice to talk with, thanks again Sandy.) I decided to just do the rear shock one day and try it out. Wow, softer spring alone is nice. It was common for me to stand on my footpegs a lot when I would see a big bump. No more. That is with the preload set on 4 with the rebound set about half way. My ass stays on the seat with no more pogo stick effect. Still no Ohlins but worth the swap.
The front end was just as noticible. I got a set of hardly used '07 forks from Mdtoney. (Gave me a sweet deal and is a great guy to deal with as well. Thanks Mike) After bolting them on yesterday afternoon it was time to try them out. Again WOW! Even more of a difference. I didn't even go a block before I could tell it was better. Just a little blip of the throttle and I could tell I wasn't getting like 4 inches of travel from the forks. Braking improved as well, no more big dives when grabbing a fistful of brake. This is with 3 lines showing and rebound half way.
I always loved my 9'er but I fell in love with it all over again. I have never had my bike on the track, street use only. I am by no means the best rider out there but I could hold my own. I could drag the pegs when I had OEM rearsets. I rode to the limit of the bikes' suspension as far as I am concerned. Now that limit has increased.
I know there are some of you who have gone to Ohlins and say you will never sell your 9'er. Like Mcromo44, why not offer up those rear shocks to members here? Anyone with an 02-03 would be grateful to you and cover the cost of shipping. It's better than sitting on your self collecting dust IMO.
Glad to hear you're happy with it. I'm intrigued by your comments about the front end, as it makes me wonder if someone resprung it and didn't tell you.
It sounds a bit stiffer than I'd expect. Did you change the oil? Did you raise the oil level? If you can't line up enough bodies to do the sag check, let's time it for you to come over when our son is here working on his 600. And the offer still stands for trying the spare .925 front spring set I have. Thanks again for the swap we did. I'm a real happy camper. Hats off !

post #14 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcromo44 View Post
Glad to hear you're happy with it. I'm intrigued by your comments about the front end, as it makes me wonder if someone resprung it and didn't tell you.
It sounds a bit stiffer than I'd expect. Did you change the oil? Did you raise the oil level? If you can't line up enough bodies to do the sag check, let's time it for you to come over when our son is here working on his 600. And the offer still stands for trying the spare .925 front spring set I have. Thanks again for the swap we did. I'm a real happy camper. Hats off !
I am not sure if it was re-sprung or maybe Honda used stiffer springs in the newer forks. With no pre-load in the old ones they were super soft. No oil change, just bolted them on. Let me know when your son will be working on his 600 and I will be there. I would like to meet him. Did you ever do your block off plates?

Spoiler:

post #15 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 07:36 AM
a.k.a. Macgruber

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntnceguy View Post

P.S. If somebody really wants a stock adjustable shock off of an '04, I'd sell ya mine for $50 shipped
PM sent

Abba Zaba, you my only friend.
post #16 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 08:10 AM
`

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 17

Quote:
No I haven't yet. I will need to get someone over to help me out with that. So far I just bolted everything ona tried it out. I weigh about 165 lbs.
do it, it will drastically improve you riding experience. However, with stock 919 springs you will most likely to run out of preload to get your rider sag right and then won't have any free sag. Stock springs are way too soft. IMO, $100 for a spring upgrade is money well spent.
If you are interested I can sell you a pair of brand new 0.9 kg Traxxion springs

Based on Racetech calculator you will need 0.901 kg springs.
Traxxion and RaceTech springs come from the same source -Eibach but RaceTech been known to have their spring rates a little off. Traxxion springs are right on the money. I got them for my 919 in hopes to pass it to my wife when I pick up new toy. Needless to say I still ride 919

New springs are going for $110 + shipping. I can sell them for $100 shipped. 0.9 kg is springs for riders in 150-180lbs category

you can find racetech calc here: Race Tech Suspension

post #17 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

That sounds like a great deal. I will think about it. Unfortunately any upgrades I do I think of down the road for my wifes bike. (We both have 9'ers) Things that go on my bike will go on the wifes when mine dies. Mine is limited to a couple of good years left, at best. The springs would be too stiff for her light weight.

Spoiler:

post #18 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 12:10 PM
McTavish

Quote:
I am not sure if it was re-sprung or maybe Honda used stiffer springs in the newer forks. With no pre-load in the old ones they were super soft. No oil change, just bolted them on. Let me know when your son will be working on his 600 and I will be there. I would like to meet him. Did you ever do your block off plates?

Block Off Plates are sitting in the "to be fitted box" along side the braided lines and the few remaining bits to complete the build.
No rush seeing as I do not venture forth until May, besides it has snowed AGAIN and it's below freezing AGAIN.

post #19 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 12:21 PM
McTavish

Quote:
That sounds like a great deal. I will think about it. Unfortunately any upgrades I do I think of down the road for my wifes bike. (We both have 9'ers) Things that go on my bike will go on the wifes when mine dies. Mine is limited to a couple of good years left, at best. The springs would be too stiff for her light weight.

I'd say .90s would be spot on for what you are looking for.
My .925s would be indicative of what 90s would be like vis a vis the stockers.
2.8 % increases in spring rate simply not day and night and more on the subtle side. If you like the the .925 trial, you'll be happy with zaq123's .90s. If you stay with the stock springs, increase the oil level. (I have a RaceTech adjustable syringe you can borrow.) Interestingly enough, for track use, Traxxion's chart suggests 0.970 to .975. Drop around 8 % for street use and one gets .897. So, from a number of angles, .90s look good. Mr. Mike runs .85s in his, but I believe he is not pushing as hard on the road as you are and went for more compliance. By the way, how many pants have you worn out at the knees ? I hit mine before the peg even touches, with a taller seat, and you have longer legs than I do !

post #20 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
I'd say .90s would be spot on for what you are looking for.
My .925s would be indicative of what 90s would be like vis a vis the stockers.
2.8 % increases in spring rate simply not day and night and more on the subtle side. If you like the the .925 trial, you'll be happy with zaq123's .90s. If you stay with the stock springs, increase the oil level. (I have a RaceTech adjustable syringe you can borrow.) Interestingly enough, for track use, Traxxion's chart suggests 0.970 to .975. Drop around 8 % for street use and one gets .897. So, from a number of angles, .90s look good. Mr. Mike runs .85s in his, but I believe he is not pushing as hard on the road as you are and went for more compliance. By the way, how many pants have you worn out at the knees ? I hit mine before the peg even touches, with a taller seat, and you have longer legs than I do !
I added an inch of foam to my seat and haven't dragged pegs with my Rizoma rearsets.(yet) I believe that they are 2" higher and further back about the same. Never touched a knee down yet and don't always ride that way anyhow. I keep the knees in and shift my weigh at the hips and butt only. I don't think I would want to touch knees on our streets, that could get ugly really fast. I think I may keep the oem springs in mine for now until I can get the maximum out of the new set-up. I think I may go for more oil as you suggest. How much more do you reccomend? Or should we measure for sag numbers first?

Spoiler:

post #21 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 05:04 PM
McTavish

Quote:
I added an inch of foam to my seat and haven't dragged pegs with my Rizoma rearsets.(yet) I believe that they are 2" higher and further back about the same. Never touched a knee down yet and don't always ride that way anyhow. I keep the knees in and shift my weigh at the hips and butt only. I don't think I would want to touch knees on our streets, that could get ugly really fast. I think I may keep the oem springs in mine for now until I can get the maximum out of the new set-up. I think I may go for more oil as you suggest. How much more do you reccomend? Or should we measure for sag numbers first?

The extra oil will make next to no difference re either Free or Rider Sag. You can put in more anytime you want, and I'd go to 125 mm and be done with it.
I forgot about you now having rear sets, and I noticed on the 750 that my knee seems to be higher up vis a vis the track than on the 919, even though the seat is much lower. You are very wise not knee dragging on the street, I just figured knowing you had been folding your factory pegs so much you probably touched down as well at some point. I get off on the inside at Track Days in an effort to reduce the amount of lean required so I have less chance of hitting the levers in particular. I saw Lord Duck Hunters pic of the heavily ground off brake lever, not that I'm anywhere near that level. I'd rather knee drag than grind out - on the track that is. (Brought back memories of a very good friend of mine who proddie raced a CB750 back in 74 back East. We were at Mosport, and he was grinding out on his shift lever and dyno cover real hard. Popped it into a false neutral once and he was super lucky not to bin it. He was REALLY fast, beating kitted cheater bikes hands down with a stocker.

post #22 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 05:10 PM
McTavish

Quote:
Do it! You won't be disappointed.

How long did it take you to do the swap.
I know you surely did it in under an hour, so how many minutes was it ?

post #23 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Centurion

I'd stick with a 919 shock just IMHO since the F3 shock is longer, is designed for a linkage, & being 15 years old would be difficult to find one in what I consider good enough shape for my bike. The 600 "crotch rocket" crowd can do alot of neglect to their bikes in 15 years.

post #24 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 06:48 PM
McTavish

Quote:
I'd stick with a 919 shock just IMHO since the F3 shock is longer, is designed for a linkage, & being 15 years old would be difficult to find one in what I consider good enough shape for my bike. The 600 "crotch rocket" crowd can do alot of neglect to their bikes in 15 years.
Interesting point and a good one. If longer, it will raise up the back and I don't think that shock had any length adjustment on it. Now let's assume it gets properly resprung to account for heavier weight of the bike plus the fact the 919 has no link. The damping force, both compression and rebound, will have been designed for a spring of about half the energy. So once the shock is properly resprung, it will have excessive compression and inadequate rebound damping forces. Sounds mighty ungood to me.

post #25 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
How long did it take you to do the swap.
I know you surely did it in under an hour, so how many minutes was it ?
Rear, I would say it took about 1/2 hour, 45 min. tops. Very easy job. Fork swap about the same really. had my daughter helping so it wasn't as fast as I could do myself. She did one side I did the other.

Spoiler:

post #26 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 08:17 PM
McTavish

Quote:
Rear, I would say it took about 1/2 hour, 45 min. tops. Very easy job. Fork swap about the same really. had my daughter helping so it wasn't as fast as I could do myself. She did one side I did the other.

Good stuff, especially the help you had. I remember the kids using the tools under a watchful eye by the time they were 4 or 5.
They loved ratchet handles, and I'd usually put a 6 inch extension and help guide things. The pace was slow but the smiles were long.

I trust you did check those steering head bearings that have how many kms on them ?

post #27 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Hippie Tinkerer

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Quote:
Interesting point and a good one. If longer, it will raise up the back and I don't think that shock had any length adjustment on it. Now let's assume it gets properly resprung to account for heavier weight of the bike plus the fact the 919 has no link. The damping force, both compression and rebound, will have been designed for a spring of about half the energy. So once the shock is properly resprung, it will have excessive compression and inadequate rebound damping forces. Sounds mighty ungood to me.
Please do more research before continuing to spread mis-information. This swap has been done to death by experts and novices alike. I've written so much about this swap myself on this site that honestly I'm starting to feel like a broken record. So let this be the last time I pipe up about it. And yes, I have this swap on my own bike, have for some time with very good results.

So here's the main points, please investigate (not just cast doubt) further on your own...

1. Yes it does work, and the F3 shock is the proper length for the swap
2. Modification of the F3 shock is beneficial but not 100% necessary, and can be done, in stages, over time, as money permits
3. Re-springing, Revalving, and Rebuilding are entirely do-able, and if done only raises the cost of the job to a whopping $200....$250 including shock

If doing things like this scare you, or is above your head, than please just say so, but speaking from a place of fear and ignorance to discount factual evidence is just plain foolish...and sorry, just realized my buying into it is kinda foolish too...off my soapbox now

Build List in Spoiler
Spoiler:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

When Sold:
599 Headlight
Koso Gauges DB-02r
GiPro gear indicator
Givi Crash bars
Napoleon bar end mirrors
SW-Motech center stand
Shorai Battery
etc, etc,
post #28 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Centurion

Well Bock did not like his, so I guess that makes it 1-1. Anyone else?

Post #14
Quote:
Besides being to high, it won't really offer any improvement on the handling. I guess having the rear up in the air a little will help turn-in a bit, but you'll still have an oversprung stock shock, just one from a different bike. At least, that's what I found with the F3 shock I tried.
https://wristtwisters.com/naked-bikes...html#post28185

Post #3
Quote:
The CBR600F3 shock I mentioned in your sag thread will work on the 919. The shock is a direct bolt-on, but it will need some work to go well with your bike since it comes off a bike with a linkage. A new spring alone might do the trick, but revalving couldn't hurt. Expect a slight gain in ride height which will speed up turn-in and add some much-needed corner clearance.
https://wristtwisters.com/naked-bikes...html#post73246

Not to mention it is 5mm longer, designed for a linkage, & 15 years old...so where is the misinformation?

I can read anything I want on the internet. I have seen posts saying how great their new Power Commander is & completely transformed their bike---running the zero map

Just saying, Ill stick with the 919 shock cause I know it works just like your stance on the F3.

post #29 of 31 Old 04-12-2010, 11:05 PM
McTavish

Quote:
Well Bock did not like his, so I guess that makes it 1-1. Anyone else?

Post #14

https://wristtwisters.com/naked-bikes...html#post28185

Post #3

https://wristtwisters.com/naked-bikes...html#post73246

Not to mention it is 5mm longer, designed for a linkage, & 15 years old...so where is the misinformation?

I can read anything I want on the internet. I have seen posts saying how great their new Power Commander is & completely transformed their bike---running the zero map

Just saying, Ill stick with the 919 shock cause I know it works just like your stance on the F3.
Echo Echo re the supposed misinformation and your comment on the PC Zero Map was a riot.

post #30 of 31 Old 04-13-2010, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Good stuff, especially the help you had. I remember the kids using the tools under a watchful eye by the time they were 4 or 5.
They loved ratchet handles, and I'd usually put a 6 inch extension and help guide things. The pace was slow but the smiles were long.

I trust you did check those steering head bearings that have how many kms on them ?
I love when kids help and show an interest in that kind of thing. As for the stem bearing I did check.(almost forgot.) Pulled out my jack so all the weight was on it and the side stand. Not even a hint of movement, upper or lower. I was kind of surprised. they have about 135,000kms on them. BTW I'll have my bike out in the next couple of days.

Spoiler:

post #31 of 31 Old 04-13-2010, 04:55 PM
McTavish

Quote:
I love when kids help and show an interest in that kind of thing. As for the stem bearing I did check.(almost forgot.) Pulled out my jack so all the weight was on it and the side stand. Not even a hint of movement, upper or lower. I was kind of surprised. they have about 135,000kms on them. BTW I'll have my bike out in the next couple of days.

Mind boggling compared to the old stuff.
The old CB750 was good for about 10-12,000 miles before you wanted to do the steering head bearings. Dinky little things probably more at home on a bicycle. A bad one would literally firmly snap into centre position if you swept the bars with the front end up and wheel off. Great for stability !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode