Back on a 919!!! - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 4 Old 03-03-2018, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Back on a 919!!!

So happy to be back on a 919! Picked up an 02 off of CL. Had a bunch of spare parts with it just put them up in the classifieds. Bike has slip on Yoshi cans with a PCIII but want to check/change the map. Never messed with a PCIII but I am mechanically inclined. Any if helps will save me time doing tons of reading. ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2BD650D3-6A7F-4991-A40C-77297CA23B6D_1520111908554.jpg (200.4 KB, 15 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-03-2018, 02:27 PM
919 Rider

Another member ahung12 is trying out a pc111usb for the first time as well. Check out his thread. If you have the power commander program installed on your laptop just use a usb cable to connect your pc111usb to it. Power it up and you can get the map from the unit. Make sure you save the map which is installed just incase it's a custom map. There are maps in the dropbox as well as on dynajets website. Goodluck.

post #3 of 4 Old 03-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Discen

Garage
Yup I revived this old thread here: https://www.wristtwisters.com/forums/...ml#post1328290

If the thing is already installed, the hard part is done I suppose. nothing left to do but download some maps (which I obtained from the WT dropbox), hook up the USB cable and go to town. I just uploaded the first map wanted to try today but Islandboy and others in that linked thread have good feedback on which maps to try out, so I have a few to run through and get a feel for once I get some more time.

edit: btw so jelly, another matte black 02. Something about this bike in black...

Al
post #4 of 4 Old 03-03-2018, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Thanks for the info! Originally had an 05 with the metal flake black! Just got done doing some tlc tonight will take some pictures to post.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode