Any issues with the scorpio alarm? - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 10-02-2008, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
The man

Any issues with the scorpio alarm?

As the title states, i'd like to know if anyone on here who has the scorpio alarm (any model) has had any issues with it. I have the sr-i900 and had to send it back to the factory because when I was crusing down 35 yesterday, it started to arm and disarm itself the entire trip.

After a while and when I got home, I got on the phone with them and they told me to check the connections (which I already did). Before this it would auto arm when i'd turn the key and arm itself when i'd get off the bike and walk away. Now it wouldn't even do that. I don't get it.

Is there anyone else on here that has had issues with the alarm. I am hoping that they will just send me a new one so that I can start from scratch. I hope this will be the end of it, I don't really like having to take apart the rear end of my bike to fix what should not have gone wrong in the first place. It would be my luck that i'd break something in the process and then i'd be pissed at myself.

Joe
07 919

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode