919 vs Speed Triple - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 51 Old 07-28-2007, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

919 vs Speed Triple

Been looking into getting a new bike (four years on a dual sport and I want something more street oriented. I've basically narrowed it down to the 919 and the Speed Triple. The basic things I'd like to know are what are the maintenance schedules for each bike, does either bike have any common issues that come up, and for anyone who has put some time in on both bikes, what are the differences in the two?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 Old 07-28-2007, 08:17 PM
Bitten

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Community Leadership Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

https://www.wristtwisters.com/forum/s...eed+triple+919

Search is your friend!!!

Actually, you will find plenty of feedback on this.
My opinion, the 919 is like a civic. Reliable, smooth, and budget oriented.
The triple is more like something mom and dad warned you against, but it calls to you.

Both are fine bikes. Neither is perfect, but each has thier niche.

Virginia Beach Remodeling
Spoiler:
Ride In Peace Marcus Randolph (Kahuna) 12/17/06
post #3 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 12:17 AM
Milites Gregarius

have my 919 and love it.. have ridden a Speed Triple in special circumstances and was disappointed..
ya see I love to stuff bikes thru an obstacle course.. and the speed triple's lock to lock on the handle bars is very limited for a naked bike..
havent done any street riding on one.. and I think the lock to lock could be imporved on the speed triple... but it would be a mod only for someone like me..

Mitch
'83 Suzuki GS750E
'02 Honda 919
post #4 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 05:25 AM
WoW

I owned a 919 and put about 7k miles on it, then I uprgaded to a Speed Triple, which I now have about 7k miles on, and I don't forsee myself selling it anytime soon if that tells you anything.

In my opinion the Speed Triple is a better bike in every way, with the exception maybe of passenger comfort, and I do believe the 919 is a tad quicker (not by much) but I could be mistaken. The motor on the Triple is a true pleasure to ride.

Triumph has a two year unlimited mile factory warranty. That should tell you how they feel about the quality of their bikes. The big 4 typically offer only 1 year on their bikes.

Find me on all over the web:

www.vwvortex.com- spoolin215
www.honda-tech.com- germanhondaslayer
www.bodybuilding.com- forcefedfreak
www.triumphrat.net- forcefedfreak
post #5 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 05:43 AM
Bitten

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Community Leadership Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
I do believe the 919 is a tad quicker (not by much) but I could be mistaken.
Nope... Simpson and I we curious about the difference. We both felt the Triple was quicker, but we needed a test....

Enter my old R1... Roll ons of my R1 vs his two bikes from all kinds of speeds.
The R1 dropped the 919 so quick it was almost funny. A day or so later, we head back out with the triple. The R1 walked away, but it was not nearly as impressive as before.

Virginia Beach Remodeling
Spoiler:
Ride In Peace Marcus Randolph (Kahuna) 12/17/06
post #6 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 06:16 AM
WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaf4iguy View Post
Nope... Simpson and I we curious about the difference. We both felt the Triple was quicker, but we needed a test....

Enter my old R1... Roll ons of my R1 vs his two bikes from all kinds of speeds.
The R1 dropped the 919 so quick it was almost funny. A day or so later, we head back out with the triple. The R1 walked away, but it was not nearly as impressive as before.
fair enough. I thought I remembered reading 1/4 mile times and they speed and time of the 919 being better, but who knows.

post #7 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 06:43 AM
Ken
Community Admin

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation 

From sportrider.com

2002 Honda CB900F: 11.09 @ 121.77
2005 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.01 @ 122.7

The '02 S3 ran a 11.04 @ 123.8

2009 Honda Goldwing
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
post #8 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 06:45 AM
WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
From sportrider.com

great find Ken. Interesting that the newer S3 has a quicker 1/4 mile but the 02 has a faster top speed.

post #9 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 06:51 AM
Tribunus Laticlavius

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
In my opinion the Speed Triple is a better bike in every way, with the exception maybe of passenger comfort
Exactly and that's why I would never trade the 919 for a S3.

post #10 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Tirone

I have a 2002 919 that I learned to ride on and DON'T see myself selling it anytime soon. I love the way it rides but I do not have much to compare it against.

I did ride my neighbors 2002 Speed Triple and to be honest I didn't like the way it felt. Now I didn't ride it long enough (30mins)to really give them a good comparison but the 9nr engine felt like it had more low end on tap, I would bog the bike alot more through slow 20mph turns around town. I am used to my bike so of course that would have alot to do with a short ride comparison. I just didn't like it and was happy to get back on my own ride.

919 IMO.

post #11 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

Wow, a lot of replies really quick. I honestly think I would be happy on either bike from what I have read about them. I like Honda's for the reputation and past experiences, plus I have an in with the dealer. I like the Triumph because it would be a little more unique, though honestly naked bikes aren't all that popular in my area, so I can't honestly say I've seen either on the road. With the Triumph there isn't a dealer near me, so most parts would have to be net ordered or an hour drive. What are the maintenance intervals for the two bikes? And another question I hadn't thought of, what are passengers comments of the bikes (though i can't imagine more then a 20 minutes ride with someone on the back.) Thanks for all the input everyone

post #12 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 09:38 AM
Tribunus Laticlavius

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmcduff View Post
what are passengers comments of the bikes (though i can't imagine more then a 20 minutes ride with someone on the back.)
The 9r has a much longer leg extension than S3 which is important for most passengers. My passengers rejected the stock 9r seat, but that was fixed with an aftermarket one. My passengers enjoy the comfortable position of the 9r in contrast to the elevated launching pad stretch on most sport bikes. We usually ride 2up ~75ml between rest stops, and the second one is for gas. Good luck in your decision.

post #13 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Ben

Awards Showcase
Veteran 
Total Awards: 1

919 maintenance -----> change oil and tires when you're supposed to. Oh yeah, and don't forget to put gas in it when your light comes on. But wait, you can still go about 50 miles before you need to do that.

2 > 4
post #14 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 03:18 PM
WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream247919 View Post
Exactly and that's why I would never trade the 919 for a S3.
I think for most people this isn't really an issue. I still would have bought the Triumph even if it didn't have a place for a passenger. I prefer to ride by myself. If I want a good passenger bike I'll buy a BMW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eno45 View Post
I have a 2002 919 that I learned to ride on and DON'T see myself selling it anytime soon. I love the way it rides but I do not have much to compare it against.

I did ride my neighbors 2002 Speed Triple and to be honest I didn't like the way it felt. Now I didn't ride it long enough (30mins)to really give them a good comparison but the 9nr engine felt like it had more low end on tap, I would bog the bike alot more through slow 20mph turns around town. I am used to my bike so of course that would have alot to do with a short ride comparison. I just didn't like it and was happy to get back on my own ride.

919 IMO.
You have to ride a new one, it's a completely different bike. The only thing they really have in common is the headlights. I will say this: I think the 919 is a much easier bike to ride.

Quote:
What are the maintenance intervals for the two bikes? And another question I hadn't thought of, what are passengers comments of the bikes (though i can't imagine more then a 20 minutes ride with someone on the back.) Thanks for all the input everyone
I forget what the maintenance is on the Honda (although i'm sure someone here will chime in) with the Triumph it's 600 miles for your first, and then every 6k miles. As far as passengers go, the Triumph isn't the most comfortable out there, but there are certainly worse bikes. Everyone that's been on the back of mine has said that it is adequate, and much superior to the typical race-replica super sport.

post #15 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 05:11 PM
MuscleCar Nut

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 2

It was between these 2 bikes when I made my final decision. I loved both bikes....

The 2 things that made the decision.

1. Price.... Approx $1500 less for the 919

2. Comfort, which was more important to me. Upper body position is very close, but much more leg room on the 919 for me.

Troy
67 Pontiac GTO
2003 Triumph Speedmaster
post #16 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67GTONUT View Post
It was between these 2 bikes when I made my final decision. I loved both bikes....

The 2 things that made the decision.

1. Price.... Approx $1500 less for the 919

2. Comfort, which was more important to me. Upper body position is very close, but much more leg room on the 919 for me.
+1

We bought our bikes around the same time. I actually met GTO on an SV site and he helped me with my decision. I just wanted to add that I think the Honda had better range, according to magazines, and had a better reputation for quality.

post #17 of 51 Old 07-29-2007, 11:10 PM

You can't go wrong with either. If you err on the side of practical get the 919 if you feel like indulging your inner hooligan the Speed 3.
One bike that would seriously tempt me would be the new STREET triple which is a 675cc version based on the excellent Daytona 675. Speed triple looks ,the same HP as the 919 but less tourque ,much better parts and 7999$US.
I wish I was in the market actually. It would even have cheaper insurance than either the Speed triple or the 919.

The Motorcyclist mag with the new Busa on the cover(it should have the Street3 on the cover) has a 2 page article.

post #18 of 51 Old 07-30-2007, 04:02 AM
Pilus Posterior

Awards Showcase
Donation Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration 
Total Awards: 5

Quote:
I forget what the maintenance is on the Honda (although i'm sure someone here will chime in) with the Triumph it's 600 miles for your first, and then every 6k miles. .
as with a honda it is a 600 mile service. on a 919 do oil,filter and check over chain nuts bolts and all that happy crap. then next is every 8k do oil and filter. at 16k do valves plus oil. dont forget chain adust and lube every time you ride. or close to it.

post #19 of 51 Old 07-30-2007, 04:06 AM
Shiraz

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration Donation 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaf4iguy View Post

Search is your friend!!!

Actually, you will find plenty of feedback on this.
My opinion, the 919 is like a civic. Reliable, smooth, and budget oriented.
The triple is more like something mom and dad warned you against, but it calls to you.

Both are fine bikes. Neither is perfect, but each has thier niche.
Both bike suck!

oh wait, guess they are not that bad....

I agree with hondaf4iguy's post, except how he spells the word "thier".

post #20 of 51 Old 07-30-2007, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

Hm.... can't quite decide in either direction....

When i get back from Vegas ill have to go for a test ride if i can (unless i can find somewhere in vegas to go)

post #21 of 51 Old 07-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
From sportrider.com

Find yourself a good used Aprilia Tuono...

2003 RSV Tuono: 10.91 @ 127.8
2005 Tuono R Factory: 10.90 @ 127.8

post #22 of 51 Old 07-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Resident Viper Driver

Quote:

When i get back from Vegas ill have to go for a test ride if i can (unless i can find somewhere in vegas to go)
I was at Nellis AFB for a bit. Mount Charleston is a pretty good ride, or if you head over to the Hoover Dam, that's not too bad either...that's really it though.

It's hard to be humble at 9 G's.
post #23 of 51 Old 07-30-2007, 05:46 PM
WoW

Quote:

/thread

post #24 of 51 Old 03-28-2009, 05:00 PM
no max no more

tell ya what i like about this forum .. everyone is respectful of others rides... what the 919 has going for new buyers is....now while they last
$6700 to 7000 your on a new 07 919..that cam hold its own with most ... compaired to any other bike in its class $10.000 or more...and bottom line the metric will need much less maintenance over it life time...and i see more triples then 919 so far...there the best bargan out there while they last....buddy bought a triple havent got a close look yet ..in the pictures there sharp as hell .

dont need a bike to ride the fast lane
post #25 of 51 Old 03-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Pilus Posterior

Awards Showcase
Donation Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration 
Total Awards: 5

tell ya why i DONT like this site........ everyone is so damn helpful, always helping to spend my money.

post #26 of 51 Old 03-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Milites Gregarius

I have a 919 but I nearly bought a Triple before it got sold out from underneath me. I liked the Tiple a lot. The only thing I didn't like was that it felt like I was very top heavy compared to the 919 but I'm sure it was something I could get used to. As far as looks and sound the Triple is king.

post #27 of 51 Old 03-28-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm going riding.

Awards Showcase
Veteran 

nobody on this forum is any help. i can spend myself into complete broke-ness in like 45 seconds even w/o suggestions from you guys! thanks a lot! j/k

30,000 mile 919 survivor. No plans of stopping the abuse any time soon.
post #28 of 51 Old 03-28-2009, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Wow.... i just recieved an email update to this thread.... havent been over here in awhile.

When on my trip in vegas a year and a half ago i visited a triumph dealer out there since there was one close to my hotel and saw the speed triple up close. I was very intrigued, but didnt see one again until i went to the AMA show in DC early 2008, but was disapointed at the triumph showing that was there, so on the way back stopped at a triumph dealership in philly. They invited me for a test ride, and i went back the next week.

Test ride was 35 degrees out, the coldest ride i had ever taken at the time, and absolutely fell in love. I now have a black 2007 speed triple that i picked up with 0000000 miles on the odometer (it had 0.8 on the trip meter, the odometer doesnt show tenths). I now have about 6000 miles on it and have loved every minute, i love the grunt out of the motor. Oddly, the local honda dealership STILL has the same 919 for sale, they dont move in this area at all.

post #29 of 51 Old 03-29-2009, 06:06 AM
Tirone

comparing the 2 is indeed apples to oranges or honda accord to ford mustang, so to speak. I've ridden my freind's 05 speed triple and here are my observations versus 919:

torque-
speed triple more effortless, especially from 40 to say 70 though 919 is torque for its displacement.

suspension- triple is entirely more taut and i would imiagine could be pushed at faster pacew although again the stock suspenders on 04+ 919's is pretty good for a spirited pace with a nuetral, compliant, predicatable feel---typicaly Honda!

comfort- 919 hands down...seat and sit-in feel versus the triple sit on top, somewhat less sophisticated overall feel

value-919 is a better value in my opinion partly because of base msrp and partly because of what you can buy a new leftover one for because of low demand. My buddy paid $7400 for his used triple last year( an 05 w/ 2000miles)

overall, i would say the triple is a better spotbike in that role(though 919 can hold its own with a good rider)...
919 is better everyday bike doing everything compently though not spectacularly.....

WOuld I trade my 919 for a speed triple??? yes and no. When i'm feeling my oats I do pine for the harder, more rigid feel of the triple( or a Aprila tunou) and the rest of the time I like the 919's forgiving, accomodating nature...

my $.2

post #30 of 51 Old 03-29-2009, 06:14 AM
Shiraz

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration Donation 
Total Awards: 7

After owning both bike, Dougie that is a spot on observation.

post #31 of 51 Old 03-30-2009, 09:46 AM
I Love Parallel Twins

I guess he picked the right machine for him as he is still pleased with his purchase.
Though I do feel that he used us for our expert info and then didn't come back for a year or 6000 miles!
Thanks for settling that internal dispute you were having and come back more often, we need more Trumpet riders on this forum.

JDubya
Harleyville, South Carolina
USA
post #32 of 51 Old 06-06-2009, 11:25 PM
I'm going riding.

Awards Showcase
Veteran 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked/SS View Post
I guess he picked the right machine for him as he is still pleased with his purchase.
Though I do feel that he used us for our expert info and then didn't come back for a year or 6000 miles!
Thanks for settling that internal dispute you were having and come back more often, we need more Trumpet riders on this forum.
I agree with that guy!

30,000 mile 919 survivor. No plans of stopping the abuse any time soon.
post #33 of 51 Old 06-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Veteran 

Own a Speed Triple and here are my thoughts on the 919...

Rode my buddy's '03 Honda 919 yesterday and thought I would share some thoughts. Right off the bat, the biggest disappointment with the bike is the sound emanating from the exhaust. Sounds like an emasculated pig. The bike came with a Micron exhaust which sounds marginally better than stock but not by much. When riding the bike, I kept thinking about how "soft" the bike compares to Speedy. The power doesn't come on until 5,000 rpm and even then does not feel overwhelming in any sense. At low speeds the bike feels very unstable and wants to just drop to either side. It takes some effort to continue straight at speeds lower than 10mph. It feels very confident in the corners and tracks very well in higher speed sweepers. The handlebars are higher and narrower than Speedy and the pegs feel about an inch or two more forward. It would be a good choice for someone not interested in attacking corners and wanting a naked touring bike but I would get tired quickly of its softer, more user-friendly nature.

In 1915 T. Roosevelt said, in a speech to the KofC, "There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. "
post #34 of 51 Old 06-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Optio

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Sigh, those Speed Triples have such a sweet sounding exhaust note.
Theres a guy down the street that has one and I can tell its his bike just by the unique sound it makes. I can pick it out from the usual "potato, potato" and high pitched super sports shifting all out of whack.

post #35 of 51 Old 06-07-2009, 06:21 PM
orange

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Community Service 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughnessy View Post

Rode my buddy's '03 Honda 919 yesterday and thought I would share some thoughts. Right off the bat, the biggest disappointment with the bike is the sound emanating from the exhaust. Sounds like an emasculated pig. The bike came with a Micron exhaust which sounds marginally better than stock but not by much. When riding the bike, I kept thinking about how "soft" the bike compares to Speedy. The power doesn't come on until 5,000 rpm and even then does not feel overwhelming in any sense. At low speeds the bike feels very unstable and wants to just drop to either side. It takes some effort to continue straight at speeds lower than 10mph. It feels very confident in the corners and tracks very well in higher speed sweepers. The handlebars are higher and narrower than Speedy and the pegs feel about an inch or two more forward. It would be a good choice for someone not interested in attacking corners and wanting a naked touring bike but I would get tired quickly of its softer, more user-friendly nature.
Ah, you still need to ride mine, I wouldn't make too many assumptions until you ride another 919. The unstable handling you mention is unique to that individual bike, ask him how mine felt.

post #36 of 51 Old 06-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Dragon Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughnessy View Post

I never noticed any low speed handling issues.

post #37 of 51 Old 06-07-2009, 07:21 PM
US Army

Awards Showcase
Veteran 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
I never noticed any low speed handling issues.
i agree with oak1971, i haven't noticed any problems with low speed handling. what i have noticed when riding other bikes is that you're usually "used" to your bike and riding anything else just feels as i guess it should "different" or kind of funny because you're used to how your bike responds. after riding a katana for two riding seasons there were some things that i did not like about the honda right off the bat because i was so used to the katana although i could tell the 919 was a better all around bike. i think comparisons are hard if you only have limited seat time on either bike. but unlike other forums i've been to i think you get an overall honest assesment here. everywhere else people tend to swear by the vehicle that is specific to that forum and everything else is believed to be garbage. since the speed is not an inline this doesn't matter much here but from what i've experienced the 919 is geared way different from most inline fours which are race replicas, i think the 919 is a great everyday bike.

post #38 of 51 Old 06-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Dragon Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmclone View Post
I have a 919 but I nearly bought a Triple before it got sold out from underneath me. I liked the Tiple a lot. The only thing I didn't like was that it felt like I was very top heavy compared to the 919 but I'm sure it was something I could get used to. As far as looks and sound the Triple is king.
I did a 1hr long test ride on the 1050 speed triple. Fun bike, but it felt top heavey to me also. I got the same feeling on a FZ1.

post #39 of 51 Old 06-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Milites Gregarius

Oak1971-Is that a Mazdaspeed 3 in the background? I just picked up an 09 this last weekend.

post #40 of 51 Old 06-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Veteran 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeau1960 View Post
Ah, you still need to ride mine, I wouldn't make too many assumptions until you ride another 919. The unstable handling you mention is unique to that individual bike, ask him how mine felt.
True Scott, this was a cut and paste job from when I rode Nathan's bike initially a month ago. Getting to ride a 919 that is properly set up could make a world of difference. There were several factors that prompted me to buy the S3...

1. The power: I fell in love with the way this thing makes it's power. The power band seems to start at 2k rpm and keeps building steadily until about 9,000 rpm. All in-line 4's I have ridden seem to have a point where it "jumps" into the power band. I felt this was harder to ride in the corners where you can skid the rear tire by jumping on the throttle too hard.

2. Exclusivity: I have only seen one other S3 in Indy in the past year of riding. The 919 while still not common is made by a common brand and I get into more parking lot conversations with people who either have no idea what a Triumph is or old guys who didn't realize that Triumph still made bikes. To me it has the exclusivity of a Ducati but doesn't come with the higher price tag and the stick in the bum mentality.

3. The sound: Riding affects all 5 senses and the aural enjoyment I get from idle to full throttle is very stimulating.

4. The price: I bought my 06 S3 with 3,000 miles with alot of accessories for $6,900 last year. I had just gotten an inheritance which would have allowed me to buy anything I wanted for under $20,000. I had spent a year of researching magazine articles and internet sites as well as test rides to boil down to the S3. I felt I got a pretty good deal and still had plenty of cash left over to further enhance my bike.

5. Personal preferance: The hardest point of all to explain... The Speed Triple excites me to just look at her. I would be happy to ride it in stock form which to me says alot about a bike. I love the lines and the even the headlights. I love the mechanics of the bike and the engine design is just so different than just about everything else out there. I knew I wanted a naked and with so little to choose from, this was the one the tickled my fance the most. I could have been satisfied with any of the liter nakeds on the market today, but the Speed Triple was the one that I can honestly say I will probably ride to its grave and then buy another one.

The 919, while a great bike, had too many things that I would have wanted to change right after purchasing. Exhaust, tuning, handlebars, rearsets, gauges, suspension, blah blah blah. The S3 needed a louder exhaust (I went with Trident exhaust after selling the Arrow 3-1 system the previous owner bought), bought a Tuneboy (similar to the power commander but with even more adjustment capabilities, the handlebars are perfect for me, the foot pegs are perfect for me, the gauges are digital and offer a wide variety of info missing from the old school gauges on the 919, and the suspension is stiff enough for sport riding but doesn't beat me to death. The majority of changes I have made to my S3 have been cosmetic (flyscreen, bellypan, mud guard, powder coating...)

Long story short, the S3 just fits my priorities the best...

In 1915 T. Roosevelt said, in a speech to the KofC, "There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. "

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode