919 - My D&D's are too loud. Should I get...
I've got a 2006 919. It came with a D&D exhaust, which is starting to cut into my riding enjoyment. Even with ear plugs, I find riding on the freeway too loud.
Besides less noise, I'm looking for quality engineering and longevity.
I've ridden 919s with stock exhausts, Satos (VERY nice, but probably still to loud), and MajorNickmo's 919 with Carbon Jardine's (volume about right, but I'm not sure about longevity).
I read most (all?) of the exhaust threads and the youtube videos.
On my short list: Mivv, Leo Vince, yoshimura.
1. Anyone with experience with MIVV Oval Canisters?
2. MIVV X-cone's seem nice, but are they too quiet with the noise suppressors?
3. Same goes for Leo Vince. Are they too quiet with the inserts in?
4. Yosh carbon's, how's the longevity?
5. Any other exhausts that seem to fit the bill? Akrapovic? GPR? ???
P.S. Anybody in San Diego with aftermarket exhausts willing to demo?